One Daydream

Daydream
Please log in to read the full chapter

hello everybody did you miss me? I hope you did. This is a double update for everyone. I hope you like it!

this first chapter is short the second one is long on the second thought. happy reading! ~ifnt7romeos~

 

--------------

 

Its the First day of Kim sung gyu's vacation and he doesn't have anything to do , except sleeping of course , because he's lazy after all and that's why he doesn't bother to open his small eyes  . Suddenly He hears some footstep's in his room and pretends that he is deeply asleep ,Knowing his friends have invaded his 'not so clean' room and started Randomly playing and Goofing around with His stuff.( They better not break anything ! )

 

"Hey!" Sung yeol started yelling in Sung gyu ears , Unfortunately not getting any response.

Sung jong used his hands, to pinch Sung gyu's chubby cheeks , If your wondering how Sung gyu knew it was Sungjong pinching him Its cause among his friends , Noone other than Sung Jong moisturises and puts cologne On their hands.

 When pinching didnt seem to work, Sung jong started to annoy his hamster friend , in his diva'ish voice "Earth to gyu! Hello gyu? Are you still here? Are you still breathing?" Sung Jung felt his eyebrow twitch when he was again given no response.

"Oye you two Are you insane!?"Myung soo Questioned the sung brothers Wearily

 "We are not ! " The Sung brothers screamed

"Its obvious the both of you are crazy!" Myungsoo screamed back

"What the hell is your problem!!" The Sung brothers asked in perfect sync

"It's because,  if you guys didn't notice. hamster Gyu's fast Asleep and secondly " he gives the other two a signal to come closer and  wh

Please log in to read the full chapter