Four Daydream

Daydream
Please log in to read the full chapter

hello again! i hope your happy and enjoy reading everyone. ~ifnt7romeos~

 

---

 

sung gyu is now laying at his bed and already done with his to do list. then sung gyu's wallet fall from his bed. he get his wallet and remembered what the guy says. "just call me if you want something in return." but sung gyu think that this is not the right time to called the guy because he doesn't need money. but if he really need and it's urgent he'll called the guy in the right time. then he fell asleep.

 

after several weeks

sung gyu is really depressed how he feel about woo hyun and he clearly remember woo hyun face in his mind. when his watching the drama series. then he search nam woo hyun named in google then he found when is his birthday and so on. he saved some pictures of woo hyun because he's charming. sung gyu hopes that he'll meet woo hyun someday. he admit that, he likes woo hyun when he saw woo hyun acting in the drama. sung gyu said to himself that he can't love woo hyun because i'm a man. i need a wife not a man who can't bear child with my genes. but ended  to be his fan-boy of him but in a secret way. i will be dead if kim myung soo knew this.

 

sung jong knock at his hyung door. cause he needed his hyung help. "hyung, hyung!"

"what?"

"i need you to help me"

"it's your problem not mine. now get out!"

"b--ut hyung,"

"no, sung jong. i'm tired from all the work i d

Please log in to read the full chapter