Chapter 5

How we started. . .

Minho POV:

Dinner went by quickly and I learned a lot of things about her... and yes I had fallen even deeper in love with her.

"Excuse me for a second" I said and left to wash my hands.

Before exiting the washroom,I heard a familiar voice talking on the phone.Suzy.

"Oppa please don't make things even more hard for me" I heard her saying. Oppa? Kim Soo Hyun?

"Stop saying sorry, it won't make anything change" so it's indeed him.

"Love? are you seriously talking about love right now?"

"it's useless talking to you right now, i'm hanging up" Suzy then sloughed to the groud ,wrapped her arms around herself and erupted into cry.

Minho's heart clenched,he couldn't bear seeing her crying and most specially over a man he didn't deserve her so he decided to approch her.

"Wanna grab some soju near the Han River?" He said kneeling beside her.

Suzy quickly wiped her tears and faced him "I-I'm not sure, I..."

"People might recognise you here.Let's go there and you can let all your feelings out...for the last time" He said with piercing gaze.

Suzy stared at him and slowly nodded. He smiled and grabed her hand helping her to stand up.

"Wait, what about Jinwoonie Oppa?" She stopped.

"Don't worry, I'll text him" He smiled and pulled her still holding her hand.


They arrived at the restaurant's parking lot and pulled her towards his car but she stopped him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He stared back confused "Grabbing my car to go?"

Suzy shook her head "We're not going there with your car" she said

"Then how?"

She showed him her car keys and said "Your car is too big and will grab much attention so let's use my car instead" she smiled.

He smiled back and nodded.She pulled him toward her car and looked at him. He looked back when he saw that she wasn't unlocking her car.

"What?" he asked.

"Can you..."then pointed at their intertwined hands. He then realised that he was still holding her hand and quickly pulled back embarassed.

"Sorry" he gave a sheepish smile.


Short update...sorry been very busy this days...

PS: Sueweeties, don't forget to trend #.MyDarlingSuzyDay on October 9th at midnight (KOREAN TIME) and also October 10th for Suzy's birthday!