Chapter 1

How we started. . .

2013

It all started when I turned the tv on for a lazy Sunday evening, that's when I saw her, as gracious as ever, waving to her fans on the red carpet with her beautiful smile, my heart skipped a beat but I just shruged it, thinking that it was only momently...but damn I was so wrong, that smile haunted me for months and I felt awful for having my own fantasies...I tried to push my feelings aside since I found it scandalous to have a crush on someone 7years younger and never met before but it was all in vain. And so I decided to let fate decide my path...

                                                                  

                                                                          laurels_0008_Vector-Smart-Object.png

 

2014 

Fate? Freaking fate...I waited almost a year thinking that fate will probably help me reach her but that damn thing isn't helping much and so I decided

to step up and create my own path...the only thing that i'm sure of right now is that I should maker her mine, no matter what.  But how? who should I

ask? Choi Jin Hyuk hyung? They filmed GFB together so he probably have her number right?...Im Seulong? They are both from JYPE but I didn't contact

him since Personal Taste...Hyngsik? They are both idols so they are close right?..or Heechul? That weird gamer mouth is big,he will probably blubber

everything once the attention is on him. I scratched my head feeling irritated. I need someone trustworthy, someone that will keep my secret no matter

what...RIGHT! Jung Il Woo! They had a CF together before, I should thought about my bestfriend first. I quickly grabed my phone and dialed his number.

 

 

"Hello?"

"Oh Il Woo-ah, how are you?"

"Good"

"Wanna grab some dinner later tonight?” 

"Yah just spill the beans already, what you want?"

 "Aniya~ what are you talking about? Anyway 7pm, our usual restaurant ok?"

"Alright then. Even tho I still smell something fishy"

"Hahaha bye"

I quickly grabed whatever cloths seemed dence to me,put on a mask and a cap and headed quickly to the restaurant.

                                                                       

                                                                      laurels_0008_Vector-Smart-Object.png

 

Of course I had to wait for him cause DUH I arrived way too earlier but who to blame? I needed answers quickly and to find a way to ask without making it obvious.
 

After what seemed like an eternity, Il Woo finally came and I suddenly started feeling nervous. Why you ask? Well if he don't know her personally I don't really know who to ask anymore or how to approach her, there's no one as trustworthy as him.

 

« 어~왔어?(Oh~you arrived)"

"(yes).So whats up?"

"N-nothing interesting really.Y-you?"Gosh why am I stuttering? "Did you finish your fanmeeting well?"

"Of Course. But Minho-ah since when were you interested in my schedules?" He raised an eyebrow while looking at me suspiciously.

I laughed awkwardly "Eyyy~You're my friend of course I'll be concerned about your work"

He smirked and said "Well if you dont want to spill the beans I better go, take care" He stood up and was about to leave when I shouted to stop him.

"Alright alright!!" He turned back with a triumphant smile" 'Darn he got me'

I sighed and decided to go straigth to the point without wasting any more time. ''Do you know Bae Suzy?"

"Of course, who doesn't know Bae Suzy? Nation's first love Suzy" He said while smiling but suddenly stopped eating and stared at me quickly and asked.

"Why? Do you perhaps..."

"Yes"

He put his chopsticks down and looked at me "But I don't think it's a good idea Minho-yah"

"Why?" I asked confusingly

"Both of you are big names and if you were ever caught it will make headlines for days...and not to mention if you ever break up, she will be the one hurting more"

That hit me hard, all what he said is indeed true, maybe we're not really destined for each other, maybe I should just let go and...wait a minute...I didn't ask him to come here for this!

"Yah! I didn't invite you here to make me depressed or to ask your opinion! All I wanted from you is to ask if you have her phone number!" 

"Ok ok relax, if you really like her then go ahead...but bad news ,I don't have her phone number" He said with his boisterous laugh.

"WHAT? Didn't you shoot a CF with her?"

"Yah! Do you take numbers of all those who worked with on a CF? Its not drama, we didn't meet that much so I couldn't really ask for her number"

"Aha! so you wanted to ask her!"

"Of course"

"Tsk.."

"But she seems to be a nice girl, very down to earth and treating her staff warmly. Whenever I look at her she's always smiling despite her packed schedule"

"Mm..I know"

"Ow~~someone has been going around reading her fanaccounts" He said mischievously smiling. 

"NO! Thats not true, i'm not a creep! I j-just heard it somewhere"

"Yeah yeah sure. But what are you going to do?"

I sighed "I don't know, I had big hopes on you"

"Anyone from JYPE? ah right! didn't you work with Im Seulong before?"

"Yeah but that was like 5years ago, I didn't contact him since then''

"So what? just call him now and tell him to come here saying that you will buy a meal for him and I'll take care of the rest"

I suddenly brighten up "Really? You will do that? you better don't take back you words later"

"Don't worry.You have handsome Jung Il Woo with you" He said winking at me.

 


So this is the first chapter and I have to say that i'm not satisfied with it at all but I'll try to do my best for the next chapters.

PS: I have no idea about LMH's personality but all I know is that Minoz call him a 6years old kid since he's playful so if you have any more information about him please share it. That would help me a lot.