Chapter 4

How we started. . .

Minho felt like time was passing by so slowly and it killed him, it's only been a few minutes since their phone call to Suzy but it felt like eternity to him. He was nervous but mostly scared. Scared that the way he imagined Suzy was different from real life, scared that he will end up being disappointed and that his one year crush will go in vain.

"But Minho-yah I have to tell you this is not the first time" Seulong said cutting his thoughts.

"Hein?"

"It's not the first time someone ask me about Suzy. Sure at first it was annoying but after awhile I started enjoying it. Eating free meals and even expanding my network" Seulong smirked.

"So you're indirectly telling me that there's plenty of fishes in the sea so I should be ready right?"

"Bingo!" Seulong winked.

Then they hear someone knock on the door, Minho quickly lifted his head up and met Suzy's shocked face. The poor girl didn't expect the table to be packed with three men, she gave a deep bow and sat beside Seulong facing him, well yeah that was the only seat available but he still felt happy that she choose to sit infront of him. 

He had to admit that she looked gorgeous, even with her simple djeans, plain shirt and black jacket she still looked pretty, exactly how he imagined her. Pale milky skin that looked so smooth, long brown hair escalating her back, brown eyes that were sparkling, he just couldn't stop staring at her.

On the hand, Suzy kept fidgeting, conscious of his stare. Noticing that, Seulong elbowed him.

"Oh Suzy-ah, this Minho and IlWoo, we...just happened to bump into each other here so I asked them to join us" Seulong lied. "And this is my most precious dongsaeng Suzy"

" Hello, i'm Suzy'' Suzy bowed, giving her famous eye smile.

"Ah I'm Minho" He bowed too.

"Oh Suzy-ah, it's been a long time, how have you been?" IlWoo greeted, pinching her cheeks. 

"Ah Oppa, stop pinching my cheeks" Suzy giggled "You sure didn't change"

"Of course~~" IlWoo smiled and glanced at Minho only to meet with his deadly glare, he quickly avoided his eyes.

An awkward silence followed, Suzy focused on eating her favourite vongole pasta while the other two kept hinting at Minho to try starting a conversation.

"Umm...I-I enjoyed watching your movie Suzy-ssi"

Suzy smiled "Ah really? thank you but that was 2years ago" she giggled. "I also enjoyed watching 'city hunter'"

"Ah really? thank you but that was 3years ago" Minho said imitating her.

Suzy laughed.

"Ah I don't wanna spoil this fantastic gathering but I should go. I have an early schedule tomorrow" Ilwoo said while standing up.

"Oh really? then I should go as well" Minho said a little bit disappointed.

"Ah no no, you should stay a bit longer, it's been a long time since I saw you Minho-yah" Seulong said faking a smile.

"Yeah Seulong is right. Just give me your car keys and catch up here with Seulong" Ilwoo said.

"Oh? your manager is not here oppa?" Suzy asked.

"Ah no I already sent him off" Ilwoo said.

"Then should I give you a ride oppa?" Suzy said ready to stand up

"NO!" the three shouted suprising Suzy  "What we mean is that...just that... it's late...right late for you to drive and IlWoo live in Incheon and beside we don't want any scandal right?" Seulong said.

Suzy nodded "You're right. Sorry oppa" She said giving IlWoo an apologetic smile.

"Ah it's ok i'll just borrow this punk's car.BYE!" Ilwoo quickly said before storming out to avoid Minho's kick.

"Ah this brat!" 

Suzy laughed "You two must be really close"

"Ah yeah, we've known each other since debut so we're like brothers now"

"Ah I see" Suzy said with a sad smile "I envy that" she then added with a quiet voice but Minho still could hear it. 

She needs someone special in her life. Right. Let's start being friends first Suzy-ah