Chapter 3

How we started. . .

Lee Minho was taken aback, his eyes twitched at the mention of that name, not only is he his rival in the industry but become also his love-rival now. Minho ran his hand through his hair thinking what to do next. Being together for 4 years only mean that they were serious about each other and loved each other deeply and the fact that that is still trying to get back with her after cheating on her is making him uneasy. He need to make his move quickly.

"Can you at least call her to come?" Minho insisted.

"Minho-yah don't you get the situation? she's not-"

"Please, just let me at least try so that I won't have any regret later on.We'll start as friends and then see what will happen" Minho cut him off,staring right into his eyes.

Seulong bit his lower lip, ruffled his hair and said irritably "Aish arasseo! but know that would be the last thing I'll do for you, you take care of the rest" Minho nodded. Seulong then took out his phone and dialed her number.

"I'm not sure if she will answer tho, we're practicing for our JYP Nation concert so we're all very tired and not to mention that she have other schedules beside that"

"Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you" Ilwoo teased and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah you don' even how close we-" Before he continued his sentance someone cut him off.

"Oppa" Suzy finally answered . Minho felt his heart hammering extremly fast agaisnt his chest , he didn't know she had that much effect on him.

"Oh Suzy-ah, what are you doing?" Seulong asked.

"I just finished my schedule so I'm planning to have a drive around" 

"Yah do you know what time is it? Driving at this time is dangerous"

She sighed "I knew you would say that but I really need it oppa"

"Still no!" Minho nudged him and signaled him to ask her to come here.

"Ah ah " Seulong shouted finally remembering his real purpose of calling, Minho facepalmed at his obvious act, she will definitly smell something fishy. 

Seulong composed himself and asked "Do you wanna join oppa for dinner? I'll buy you your favourite pasta dish"

"Ah this is tempting, ok call! send me the adress" Minho clapped without him knowing and gained a glare from his both buddies.

Suzy fell silent "Is there someone with you?" she asked suspiciously.

"N-No, I'm alone of course , all alone in this lonely world" Seulong faked a cry.

Suzy laughed "Ok then wait for me, I better find my favourite dish all ready when I come or else..." she joked.

"Ok ok, drive safely~"

"Arasseo"

Seulong hung up and sighed in relief. He met eyes with Minho and started laughing uncontrollably.

"What? what's wrong?" Minho asked confused.

"Your face..."Seulong answered still laughing. Ilwoo looked at him too and started laughing as well.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" Minho asked then started wiping his face with a napkin.

"No it's just that you look horrible man" Seulong asnwered wiping his tears.

"Yah i'm just nervous that's all"

"Just remember to act yourself. Suzy hate when someone act fakely and don't screw up. Even if you're my friend I'll kill you if you hurt her"

Minho nodded and gave a small smile. He's finally going to meet her.