Chapter 2

How we started. . .

I dialed Seulong's number and waited anxiely, he finally answered after the fifth ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh Seulong-ah"

"Who are you?"

"Lee Min Ho you brat, how could you forget my voice ?" I tried to sound like we're still close.

"Oh~Minho-yah it's been a long time!"  

"I know right, I'm with Il Woo right now, wanna join us for dinner or are you busy?"

"No no I'm coming just send me the adress"

"Ok, we'll be waiting, don't be late"

                                                                             page-break-1.jpg

A knock on the door was heard and Minho sighed in relief which earned him a glance from Il Woo.

"Man~Didn't know you were that nervous" Il Woo chuckled softly.

"Shut up and open the door" 

Minho turned around to find Seulong walking through the door, he looked a bit awkward since they haven't met for years, so he decided to start a conversation to break the ice and get what he needed the most right now.

"Do you wanna eat something? just order anything it's on me" Minho said.

"Ah It's ok, I already ate before coming"

"Ah I see" Minho glanced at Il Woo to remind him of his promise but the later just shrugged and leaned back on the chair enjoying the current situation. Minho cursed him mentally and swore to take his revenge later.

"What's with the icy atmosphere guys?" Seulong laughed nervously "Did I come at the wrong timing?"

"Oh no, it's just that Minho wanted to ask you something but he still didn't find the courage to do so" Il Woo said while smirking.

Minho throw him a glare and make a note to never trust his so called best friend again, he turned to Seulong only to find him staring at him.

" Just ask Minho-yah, I won't bite" Seulong laughed.

"Well...you see...I was wondering...if you could maybe...well you know-" 

"Can you set him up with Suzy?" Il Woo cut him off irritated by the way Minho acted.

Seulong was silent, his gaze hardening , Minho started feeling nervous, he imagined all kind of scenarios that could happen right now and cursed at his friend for his straightforwardness.

"Sorry, I don't think it's the right time now, Suzy is a dear dongsaeng to me and I don't want to put her in an awkward situation" Seulong said finally meeting his gaze.

"What do you mean by that?" Minho asked feeling hopeless.

"Well I'm not sure if I should say that but Suzy just went through a bad break up and is still recovering so setting her up on a blind date is not really a good idea"

"I actually think that can help her to move on and might give Minho a higher chance to win her heart" Ilwoo stated.

Seulong shook his head "Suzy's love story is quite deep, her relationship lasted for 4years and her boyfriend is still trying to get her back so she's still trying to sort out her feelings"

"Then what made them break up?" Ilwoo asked feeling curious.

Seulong sighed "The bastard cheated on her and the worst part is that she witnessed the whole scene with her own eyes"

"Can I know the bastard's name?" Minho asked feeling angry.

"I don't know if I should say it, I'm already guilty for revealing her darkest secret but since I can feel that your feelings are sincere and i'm so against her going back to him as well, I'll give you a chance....it's Kim Soo Hyun"


Small update I know, I still didn't get the hang of this story lol I'm sorry and I'll try to get my Baeby Boo on the next chapter.