Date?

Love Is Confusing {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I finally get to eat a school lunch! I'm so excited!" Nammie smiled.   "Calm down Nammie, but hey, at least you'll be able to meet more of my friends," Nari smiled.   "Moon Eun Nam!" A familiar voice called.   "Omo, annyeong again Luhan-ssi," Nammie greeted.   "Ok, so I asked for some help and I think I got it," Luhan smiled.   "Arraso, wow me," Nammie chuckled lightly.   "Well... I don't know how to explain it... But are you busy after school?" He asked.   "She is... I mean... Nammie you handle it," Nari interrupted.   "Ani, I'm not busy. Why?" Nammie asked. Oh Nammie, still clueless to the lying thing... I knew it would be difficult, Nari sighed.   "Wanna go eat something together?" Luhan asked. NO, HE EVEN BROUGHT UP HER WEAKNESS, FOOD, Nari panicked.   "Food? Sure, it'll be fun!" Nammie smiled.   "Great, see you after school," Luhan smiled back.       Nari quickly took Nammie to the field where no students were and stared daggers at her.       "Nammie!" Nari scolded.   "What?" Nammie asked innocently.   "You couldn't have played along with the lie? What will your father do when he finds out that your going out with some guy alone," Nari said, emphasizing 'alone.'   "But I was taught that lying is wrong..." Nammie explained.   "It is when your at the palace. But now you're in the world where lying keeps you alive, I mean you are lying about who you are now," Nari sighed.   "Arraso... Can we go eat now?" Nammie surrendered.   "Neh, kaja," Nari flashed a gentle smile.       They linked arms and quickly made their way to the cafeteria. Little did the 2 girls know, someone actually heard the whole conversation. Someone who was sitting by themselves on the field peacefully eating.   "Palace? Lying about who you are? This is way too confusing... Well I'm sure it's not important so, back to eating."       "Annyeong Nari Sun!" Xiumin greeted.   "Hey Baozi!" Nari greeted, "where's everyone else?"   "Detention... Chen decided to do a prank with the help of the others," Xiumin sighed,   "Again, this is why you are my favorite," Nari smiled, sitting next to him.   "Annyeong Nammie-ssi," Xiumin greeted.   "How do you know my nickname?" Nammie asked.   "Oh, Nammie isn't your real name? Sorry... Nari just referred to you- mmfff" Xiumin muffled his cries.   "I have no clue what he's talking about," Nari laughed awkwardly.   "It's ok, my real name is Nam- er... Moon Eun Nam," Nammie smiled.   "Mmfff mmffm ffmmmff," Xiumin mumbled.   "Oops, sorry Xiumin," Nari apologized, removing her hand from his mouth.   "Anyways, what I was saying was, annyeong Eun Nam, I'm Xiumin," he smiled.   "Well, let's eat now that we're done with introductions!" Nari smiled.       "See you at home Nari!" Nammie smiled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter