Career Choice

Love Is Confusing {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day of school. Nammie and Nari Sun got ready for school and started to make their way to the said place. 

 

"Sup Eun Nam, hey Nari," Luhan smirked, putting both his arms on the girls' shoulders.

"Hey, now remove your arm or I will rip it off myself," Nari growled.

"Yo Eun Nam, what's her problem?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know... Oh! By the way, what did you mfffffmfm-" Nari quickly ran to her and covered .

"Sorry Luhan, she um... Has lip-fungus-cancer-itis! Yeah that, so she can't talk but she keeps forgetting so I have to always make her quiet," Nari smiled sheepishly.

"Lip-fungus-cancer-itis? I think I've heard of that, well I won't be rude, see ya Nari, see ya Eun Nam," he winked before walking away ahead of the two girls.

 

"Really Nari, lip-fungus-cancer-itis? To be honest, I cannot believe he fell for that. I thought he was smarter... Oh well!" Nammie smiled, sticking her tongue out.

"Unnie, you can't do that! Remember that you're still a-"

"Still a what?" Lay asked from behind.

"Omo! Stop scaring me!" Nammie whined.

"Sorry, but what is she still?" Lay asked curiously.

"She has tongue-disease-phobia-itis! She can't stick her tongue out or it'll fall off! It's really bad... So yeah..." Nari said, faking a sob.

"That's not a real thing," Lay chuckled.

"No no! It is!" Nammie interrupted.

"I've been studying medicine and heal for a while guys. That tongue-disease-phobia-itis thing you are talking about, isn't real," Lay smiled, his dimples showing.

"Why are you studying medicine?" Nammie asked.

"I want to heal people when I'm an adult of course, so it's best to become a doctor," he said.

"Oh, that makes sense," Nammie nodded.

 


"Hey Nari, Eun Nam and Lay!" Xiumin waved.

"Hey! Here I'll come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter