Father

Black Castle

'Dad! no!.' Sehun struggles as two men in white coat grab him and take him away into a big white room.Mr.Kim look him from a big glass window and saw Sehun trembled.Three man in coat came in and pin down the boy and tied his hands and legs at the bed post.He become weaker after they injected him with blue fluid.

His head spinning and he felt like all his organ being transfered out.He saw the man bloody hand and the sick grin on their face.They touched him everywhere.

 

There's no one..can save you...Sehun.

 

Sehun? 

Sehun,wake up!

Sehun open his eyes and see Kai worried face.Their room really in a huge mess.Broken glasses,furniture everywhere and not in its original place.It's happen again?

'Hey,Sehun look at me.' Kai softly said but Sehun still looking at the room.Did he did it again?.

Kai cups Sehun face and make him look at him.'Sehun,listen to me.You are my brother and I'll never leave you alone okay.' Sehun still looking blankly at Kai.

'Sehun,are you with me?' Kai said hopefully Sehun listen to what he said.He always be like this but now it's rarely happen and Kai could be happy than look Sehun happy and live a normal life..once again.

After a few minutes,Sehun's empty eyes once again alive.Kai smile at him and hug him on the cold floor.'Hyung...' Sehun said and Kai hums.

'Am I a bad boy.Why dad always do that to me'  Kai could'nt said anything.He know their father always beat him and do him awful things.

'No,you're not.he is not our dad.He's crazy' Kai said and Sehun can't hold back tears up,sobbing into Kai's shirt.

'I'm sorry...I'm sorry..I'm sorry,'

Kai finally able to make Sehun sleep after they went to Kai's room.Sehun don't let go Kai's shirt and he need to make sure Sehun sleep before he manage to go to the toilet.It's 5 a.m. and Kai can't fall asleep.

Kai look at his bare skin with a few red lines on his front and back.It's must be Sehun nail when he struggle to clam him.It's sting but he didn't complain,Kai knew Sehun is not himself when that happen.He whince when water touch his skin.He need to find him,avenge Taemin death and cure Sehun as fast as he could.

He walk out from the house and make sure to lock it.

It's 7;30 am and Kai wonder around the city.He wonder at the park nearby,look at the beutiful scenery.He remembered when he with Taemin,He always respect Taemin in many ways.How he protect his brothers,how he brave to talk back to their father, how he sacrified himself just to make sure they stay alive.Can he be like Taemin.Can he protect Sehun like Taemin always do.

'Hai there,' Kyungsoo smile at Kai and stand beside him. 'It's a beautiful day,' Kyungsoo take a deep breath and let it out. 'So,how's Sehun?'.Kyungsoo look at the emotionless Kai's face. 

'He's fine,' Kai said walk away.He don't have feel to talk to anyone.

'So,Sehun went mad again?'

Kai stop.

'I know,Sehun was your father experiment subject,' Kyungsoo step back when Kai look at him with a glare. 'I read about what happen and I think...'

'I can help you,'