chapter : innocent?

Black Castle

Chapter : Innocent?

 

 ‘Sehun..wake up..’ Sehun wake up when he heard Xiumin voice downstairs.Every weekend Xiumin will come and spend sometime with him because Kai asked him to acompany Sehun at home.

 The door was opened and Xiumin peak his head with a big smile. ‘Sehun,I’m here’ Sehun rub his eyes and smile at Xiumin who come and sit beside him.

 ‘I already prepared a breakfast.So,you better take a shower’. Xiumin want to get up when Sehun tugs his shirt make him forget about his attention.

 ‘Hyung,did Kai tells you where he’s going?’

‘No,he’s already left when I got here’ Xiumin looked at Sehun.Sehun looked down and said ‘Ahh..I see.’

 I must be hoping too much.Why I feel very far from you.Did you hide something from me,hyung?

 ‘Sehun?’ Xiumin wave his hands in front of Sehun.Sehun smile at Xiumin. ‘Don’t worry,hyung.I’m fine.Well,I better take a bath now.’

 

 A beautiful angel always hidden inside the scary shadow.

 Kyungsoo just an average boy who lead a normal life with a normal family.

 ‘Why you called me?I  really need a sleep right now’ A voice from the other line show how annoying that person is. ‘I just want to ask you for a drinks.But,I guess that’s fine with me alone’ Kyungsoo said,disappointed.

 Kyungsoo looked at the untouch ice latte in front of him.He sit in the café with a gloomy face.Girls look at him,adore his adorable face and his cute pout.But,what he think is not what they saw on the outside.

 He is a devil prince. A smirk paste on his face,thinking about something that they don’t even guess from his cute face.

 A call from someone is being ignore by him.He continue enjoying himself on this lousy day.

 ‘What a beautiful day’.

 Kai run into the café and sit with his head down.From what Kyungsoo can see he is panting.After a few second, a few man in black coat running passed the café.Kai let out a sigh in relieve and he went out.Kyungsoo who always be a curious person,begin his move.

 

 Kai walk into the huge abandoned building.He heard people chatting in one of the room.He looked at the broken window and saw a few muscular man guarding the door, a few man handling pack of white pack into the boxes.Then, three man in black coat come in and talking about something with a man who ready with a pack of white substance.

 Kai want to retreat but his right foot step on the glass bottle.He heard a foot step come toward him and that’s the cue for him to run away.He run as fast as he could and he saw a café which is pack with people.He went in and sit at the most invisible seat so they can’t saw him from the outside.He looked down and take a deep breath.After he gain back his energy,he prepared to go out.

 

 

Kai looked around and he lost sight of them.He walk around the city while looking at the list on his phone.List of wanted people.His phone ring,and he pick up with cheerful tone, ‘Sehun,what’s the matter?’

 ‘Hyung,where are you?’ Sehun voice sound happy and the noisy background tell him that Sehun is not at home now.

 ‘I’m free now.So,should I go to the Latern Festival?’ Kai said.And he can hear Sehun’s delight voice saying I’ll waiting for you there.He shove his phone in the pocket and walked to the festival not so far from there.

 

 Sehun tell Xiumin that Kai will be here in a minutes.Xiumin glad that Sehun finally cheer up.Since they got here,Sehun just give him a gloomy nod and he not talk much.When,he heard his brother’s voice he immediately become a different person.

 Did you really a monster?

 

 Kai met them and they had a fun time at the Latern Festival.Sehun always stay beside Kai.Xiumin notice that they build a wall around around them so that no one can even touch them.There’s no room for anyone.

 

 ‘Hyung,can we ride that thing’ Sehu pointed at a long and curly rail. ‘I heard they said that thing fun and I want to try it,can I?

 Kai looked at ‘thing’ Sehun pointed.It’s a roller coster.He don’t know that they had a roller coster at this kind of festival.

 ‘That is roller coster,I thought you scared of height’ Kai said and Sehun face darkened.He is can’t stand high place but he really want to ride that thing called roller coster.Without he notice,he pout and Kai chuckle with Sehun childish behavior.

 

 ‘Come,I’ll treat you something alse’ Kai pull Sehun’s hand.They walked to the accessories store.Kai picked a K letter necklace and S letter necklace.He paid and put it around Sehun’s neck.

 ‘It’s beautiful’ Sehun jump in joy.Kai also wear the necklace and show it to Sehun. ‘It’s my gift for you’

 They ended their day with a beautiful event,latern release event.They sit on the grass at the open field and watch as people release many latern to the sky.

 ‘Where are you this morning?’ Sehun asked. ‘That’s right,Sehun worried sick about you’ Xiumin who silent all this time, speak up.

 ‘I just wonder around the city,looking for a job’ Kai said still focus at the sky.

 ‘Can I help you.I can find us money too’ Sehun tugu his hyung’s shirt.Kai looked at him and ruffle his hair.

‘It’s okay.You just need to focus on your study.Let me do all the work’ Kai said.

‘But…I want to help’ Sehun said.

‘You finally become a responsible big brother,’ Xiumin said and looked at the sky. ‘Wait finally?!  I’m always be a responsible brother.Can you stop teasing me’  Kai said.Sehun only chuckle at the hyungs.

 

‘Did they really a monster?’

 


sorry for a short chapter~