Chapter: Hyung

Black Castle

Chapter : Hyung

 ‘Sehun, you did a great job’ Baekhyun said when Sehun came back from the garden.

‘Thank you,Baekhyun.You’re the one who help me to do it’ Sehun take a seat on the couch beside Baekhyun.

‘But,counseling need more than teaching or practising’ Baekhyun said.

The counseling room was quite for a moment.There was no one and the sun hiding behind the grey cloud.

‘Well,I need to go to the library.Ask me if you need anything,okay’ With that,Sehun walk out from the room and headed to the library.

Counseling need more than teaching and practising

 

 

 Sehun walked to the rooftop and see someone he expect to see.His hyung.Kai sit and lean against the wall and take a hard breath.Sehun sit in front of him.

‘I’m fine’ Kai said.Sehun touch the bruise at the corner of Kai’s mouth and Kai let out a small ‘ouch’.

‘I don’t see you fine in any way’ Sehun take out a plaster and stick it on Kai’s bruise. ‘What happen?’ Sehun sit beside Kai and look at the ugly sky.

 ‘Nothing happen, I just fall on the stairs’ It’s a really a bad excuse.Kai don’t really want to tell anyway.All these years,Sehun had been asking him the same thing over and over again.Sehun frown and Kai ruffle his hair.

 ‘I’m fine.Trust me.Let’s go,I don’t want you get a cold’ They go in and walk to the class.

The last bell has ring,all the students cheer in joy since tomorrow is weekend.They prepare to go home and walk home happily.

‘The man named Jaejoong,is now become a huge and can I say a well-known drug seller.He also a head of mafia of Kim.Here,a background data for you’

Kai look at the well organise paper before walk out from the abandoned room.

‘And…thanks for the meals’

 

 

‘Hyung..’ Kai stared at Sehun’s concern face.Sehun realise his brother always doze out lately and it’s no other than about losing Taemin.Kai was really close to Taemin and sometimes he feel left behind but he also grateful because Taemin was there when bullies come and take away his money.He was a great brother and still is.

 

‘Let’s go home’

 

They walked to the gate while joking around.The student don’t let a chance to look at Sehun and Kai smilling face.They always together and there’s no room for other people to slip in.Well,there is someone who trying to get in….

‘Kai….Sehun..wait for meeee~’ Chen run toward them but then he stumble and fell hard on his face.Baekhyun just shook his head and walked passed him.Sehun who always be worried run and help Chen get up.

 

‘What do you guys want?’ Kai asked with his poker face.

‘Eii,..don’t be so cold,we just want to invite you to our mother’s restaurant.’ Baekhyun said.

‘That’s right, and we prepared some fried chicken for you’ Chen asked while wrapping his hand around Kai.

‘C..Chicken?!’ Kai gulp.Baekhyun and Chen look at Kai with evil eyes.

‘We know you like chicken,so why don’t you join us.I’m sure Sehun will happy if you come’ Chen hug Sehun tightly.

‘And I see no other reason for you to deadline our offer’ Baekhyun said.

 

‘Boys,I’m happy you could make it’ Mrs Byun give them a hug before invite them into the huge house.

‘I see you in a good health,Mrs Byun’ Sehun said and receive a glare from the woman.

‘I told you to call me mom’ Mrs Byun let out a sigh.Sehun and Kai look at each other.Kai just shrug and look around.

‘I..I guess…it’s okay..m..mom’ With that,Mrs.Byun hug him tightly and Kai look at her with a uncomfortable look. ‘Now..now..how about you Kai?’

‘Never’ Kai walk leave them behind. ‘He change so much’ Mrs.Byun said with her lower voice but Sehun could hear it clearly.

 

Sehun see his brother being bother by Chen and Baekhyun at the corner of the crowd.From what he see is They want to cheer Kai up but Kai seems annoyed by those two.Sehun chuckle by the scene,he knows Kai must be grateful because this family still accept them after all had happened.

‘Sehun…’ Chen run and almost fall because of the crowd.He hug Sehun and Kai come,break the hug.

‘Don’t take my Sehun~’ Chen cries. ‘I’m the one who should said that’ Kai defend Sehun from the hug- maniac Chen.

The party was over and they said goodnight to Mrs Byun before walk back home.

‘Tonight is a good night,right hyung’ Sehun said,smilling remembering the fun they had at the party.

‘Yeah,it was fun’ Kai also give a small smile and ruffle Sehun’s hair.

 

I like you,hyung.You know that right?


Hey there,

I'm sorry I take a long time to update.

Well,this is first time I greet my subcribers..so, Hi ~

Once again,Im sorry for slow update.