Chapter

Black Castle

  A slow breath belong to the pale boy on the bed.He looks like as pure as baby,curl on the cozy bed.Dreaming a dream of the horrible past.

 A hand around his waist thighten and a soft breath on his neck.Sehun’s eyes open slowly,adjusting the brightness of the room.The room is quite messy and remember what happened last night.

‘Hyung,..’

Sehun try to wake up his sleepy brother behind him but failed when no sign of movement from the boy.He turn himself around and meet with Kai’s closed eyes.The boy looked tired and he feel sorry for his brother.

‘Hyung,wake up.’ Sehun said and his hyung only groan.His eyes open and meet Sehun’s face.

‘Do you have a good night sleep?’ Kai asked.He touch Sehun’s cheek and feel cold.

Sehun always cold.

‘Yes,I had a good night sleep.Now,you should go and ready  for school’ Kai jump up from his bed and go to the bathroom while Sehun still sitting on the bed.

 Finally,they ready to go to the school.They walked together and talking with each other.People who passed,looked at them and every thought think that they’re a good and handsome couple.Many girls grab a chance to secretly take a photo and fangirling.

 They entered a small restaurant and all eyes fall on them.They ignored all the attention and take a sit at the corner of glass mirror.Sehun look around and he notice how people will glare and some with an adoration on their face.He become uncomfortable although they always come here to eat breakfast.

‘Sehun,..’ Kai who notice his brother’s stiffness,become worried. ‘Do you want to get out?’ Sehun shake his head and look at his brother’s face.Kai face always give him peace and calm.

‘Ohh,you’re here.How are you doing?’ A waiter come and greet them with a warm smile. ‘Sehunnie,you looked so pale,Don’t worry I’ll will prepared a nutritious lunch for you,’ The boy said and smile never fail to make Sehun’s happy.He’s happy because he is the only one who never treat them like some moster or witch.

‘He’s fine,I can take care of both of us,’ Kai said.A light punch land on his head and he rub his aches head with a pout.

‘Look at you before you said.You’re too skinny.How can you take care of your brother if you can’t even prepare a meal.’ The boy crossed his arm and look at Kai.

‘But,minseok…’

‘Hyung..call me hyung.I’m older than you,moron,’ Minseok said.Sehun look at his two hyung childish behavior.Minseok bring them a breakfast and they eat before off to school.

 

 Sehun love school while Kai hate school.They reach their classsroom and sit at their seat.Kai saw a note on his table and put it in his pocket.He look at Sehun who busy put his things on the table.

 ‘Sehun..’ A boy come with a file in his hand. ‘counselor waiting for you.We need you for a counseling session now’ The boy said.

 Sehun look at Kai and Kai give him a nod. ‘Okay,Baekhyun’.

 ‘Did you really need to ask his permission for everything you do?’ Baekhyun asked Sehun.

 ‘No,not for everything.He is my brother and after that..case…’ Sehun stop when he remembered what happen that day.Baekhyun who notice it,curse himself to make the boy remembered what happen.

 ‘You know,I think someone has a crush on you,’ Baekhyun said to lighten up the awkward situation.Sehun look at Baekhyun in disbelief. ‘No way,I’m not that handsome or cute compare to you.It’s no way someone like me’

Kai walked to the backyard building and met with a group of boys who smoking and joking with each other.

‘What do you got?

One of the boys look at him and walk toward him with a smirk on his face. ‘You know,we don’t do things for free’. He lean and whisper on Kai’s ear.

‘You know,we always like you.That’s why we offer to help you with this crazy work.How about….’ He glance at the group before continue.

‘you pleasure all of us..’