Jessica's and Tiffany's Conversation

All of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's PoV

The girls all plop in a couch or chair. I don't think I could ever explain to you how exhausted I am. You'd think after more than 7 years I'd get used to it. Well, sweetheart, the level of exhaustion has decreased, but it has never gone away. Exhaustion is exhaustion. 

But to be honest, I wasn't feeling just fatigue. I kinda felt... alienated. I mean...

I was in his territory.

Maybe I wouldn't feel so awkward if things didn't end so... badly?

I'm serious. Things happened so fast. We were yelling about everything that was happening between us. I was crying because I felt like he was blaming me for wanting to go public. He tried reasoning that he was preparing for a comeback and was going to film something in his home country. I slapped him. He pushed me. He said things like he couldn't keep up with me. I brought up problems from years ago. Everything was finally coming out. We were cussing in every other language. I knew this wasn't going to end up well or civilly. 

We were too riled up to have a serious conversation, but I knew things were over when he took off our couple ring.

I haven't been able to recover. I've talked to Taeyeon about it, but I need time.

I grab my phone and start taking selcas. I was thinking of sharing our concept photos to her. Maybe, I'd post it on Instagram. "You won't get any more of this." I'd want to caption. 

[Ice Princess] bello beautiful~

My heart warmed up seeing her message. Although we have parted ways, I couldn't bare being away from my English speaking friend. Although it sounds harsh, now that she wasn't promoting with us, I didn't feel so guilty expressing myself to her. She didn't have to worry about going through another comeback full of interviews, music shows, variety shows, etc. You think she'd be focusing on her clothing line, but I can bet you she's somewhere in San Francisco sippin' some wine and 'gathering some inspiration'.

hello princess (: how are you? you know. just being you're typical girl group member filming an mv. totes not exhausting. 😅 sounds super exciting. what's the concept this time?  I WANT PICTURES HWANG. 😏😏😏 😅😳 teehee. don't spoil them jung. why would i want to share pictures of my wife to the rest of the world? THEIR MINE ❤️😍❤️😍❤️ DAMN my wife is fine how are the others theyre currently listening to Soo talking to Taeyeon about updating her Instagram or something.    

I don't even know what exactly they were talking about. "I wanted to post something this time~" I really wanted to show my fans the new tattoo. I kept taking pictures. 

I didn't like being here, but this lighting was perfect for me. “Yah! Cover yourself a little more! You look so scandalous!” Our maknae scolded me. “You might give our fans the wrong idea.”

I rolled my eyes. I'm not posting all of these~ They're for Jessica. “But the fans will love it!” I kept taking pictures, changing poses or facial expressions every 2 seconds.

“You never know. It may not be the wrong idea. Our precious SONEs are very intelligent.” Hyoyeon claimed as she inspected her reflection.

are you still there? did you get caught? haha. no... sorry. yuri just made some stupid comment about her dogs SHE WOULD

ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋ

everyone's talking about their pets ^^' i miss prince too~ but you miss me more  of course why would i ask 😎 haha. just kidding tiffany?  is everything okay? check tae's insta ASAP ...okay? i did what's up? read her bio are you just referring to her birthday? sooyoung just asked her to change it why should she. it's her birthday? but there'd still be confusion?? you know. 3. 9... i dont know how to say this without being mean i get it tiff. haha.😅 i mean she could write out her whole birthday or anything she literally said should would change it when she found something witty its obviously not just for her birthday that sly fox that sounds suspicious like she meant it for... sorry i talk to you about everything, but this is a bit much, huh? honey. its okay~ maybe she's still thinking of me 😜 yeah right arent you still mad at her? this is impossible. you even told me you had plans of leaving this wretched company. jess? youre not responding. im sorry. i didnt mean to bring it up girl. stop. youre overthinking this. i was just talking to someone. so where are you filming t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter