Jessica's and Yuri's Conversation

All of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Cut!" The director calls out. I sigh in relief. 

I raise my hand. I swear, if I have to, I will beg for water. 

"That was a good take. Let's take a fifteen minute break." He then calls out. 

There were no squeals of joy or signs of excitement. No one even stayed back to see how we looked. Just seven others girls running to our trailer.

Once we were in the trailer, we were basically pushing and shoving everyone so we could all be inside. 

I can't even explain how relieving the cold, tiled floor feels on our feet.

I'm not going to lie. I'd rather take 48+ hours of heels rather than this. 

Filming in this hot- weather is not what I imagined when our production staff discussed Party's concept.

The first I did after relishing on the cool tiles was to grab my phone. 

Wife hey hottie

 Yes. You might as well know, I'm still contacting the once known Ice Princess of SNSD. 

Apparently, I'm not the only one.  

I've tried telling her that it's okay to make contact with the other girls considering she and Taeyeon magically made amends, but she argues it's 'too soon'. 

She's my wife. I'll let her do whatever she wants. 

You can say that again. 👏 😳 isnt someone full of herself? kekekeke You can't deny it, sweetie. 😐 what are you doing? Filming our new MV 💖 Don't worry. You're not missing much. You're not missing anything... At all. 😅 filming mvs were fun though! even though they were exhausting the final product was always worth it~ our SONEs reactions made up for the pain and admit it, its really bearable with 8 others girls to support you Sica-yah 😖 look. i promise im not bitterly reminiscing okay just a little xD 😤 You dork But seriously I don't even know if I can live to tell the tale of the story how hot is it?

I was about to respond, but I remembered something.

Well, not remembered something. 

I never complained to her how hot it was. And our typical music videos are usually shot in the SM 'Box of Horrors' (as the members call it). The SM Box is usually as cold as the Arctic Sea with all the air conditioning. And I didn't even tell her about us going to Thailand. I didn't want her to get jealous since she always wanted to visit the beaches. 

Well Jessica Jung, if it makes you feel better, the Thai beaches aren't as relaxing as we thought they were. 

I looked up at the girls. Taeyeon and Sooyoung seemed to be having a serious conversation about her Instagram. Sunny and Yoona were busy on their phones, but were taking part of the conversation. But still... was Jessica inching closer by talking to the other girls? 

Yoona stood up to walk to a mirror, but she first peeps at Taeyeon's phone. “What are you gonna post? A picture of your boyfriend again?” Yoona teased.

Forgetting about the Jung, I decided to check my own Instagram. “As if you don't do that on your private account!” Taeyeon playfully retorted. The girls then giggled at the now-blushing doe-eyed member.

“Ani. I mean your official account.” Sooyoung protested, breaking the laughter.

Tiffany seemed to cut her off with a whine. “I wanted to post something this time~” How many selcas has she taken ever since we entered the room. I mean, I was busy on my phone, but I swear all she's been doing is taking pictures of herself.

The girls continued to talk, but I got lost on my phone. I was scrolling through my feed. There was a lot of fan art of the girls in our Party concept. Is fan art becoming popular? I've never really seen this much fan art when we first debuted or during our Gee era. 

The little pop up at the bottom of my screen told me I had over 40k likes and 13k comments on my latest photo. I went to go check it out. To my happiness, I saw a cute picture of my adorable DooE and Hani. “Oh, I miss my DooE and Hani!” The room went really quiet and I looked up to see all the girls looking at me. “What? You guys were talking about Instagram, so I opened my account and saw my babies!” I defended myself. 

The chatter slowly came back. “I miss my Sogeum, too.” Sunny also said as she scrolled through her own Instagram.

“Damnit. I lost my train of thought.” Sooyoung interjected.

I just remember that I needed to text Jessica back.

Just as I was texting her, the thought bubble on her side indicated that she was typing something at the moment.

okay fine you caught me im texting princess hwang Princess? yus. shes a princess Whatever. stop being jealous peasant kwon //rolls eyes// Ever since you left she does act like a princess It's kinda annoying sometimes. 😔 oh rly? in what way? Where should I start? ... 🙈🙉🙊 She basically CLAIMS Taeyeon She treats her like she does all the work And poor Taeyeon takes it! I swear she interjects everything in English And NO ONE understands her. I don't even know where it came from. She didn't say this much English during our debut days. And I swear. She just OBSSESSES OVER MINHO LIKE CHOI MINHO ... You know where this is going right? I'm sorry. I'm venting. hahaha ur fine sweety~ honey, u dont need to be upset over that choi.

 "Oh yeah!" Sooyoung said loud enough to catch my attention. I saw her walk really close to Taeyeon. She looked up at all of us. She bent down and tried to speak quietly, but we could still could hear what she had to say. "You should probably change your bio."

Taeyeon's bio? What's wrong with her bio? I reopen my Instagram and type awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter