gaksitalGaksital | Lady of Summer

A①B②C③ REVIEW SHOP [CLOSED | FINISHING REQUESTS]
  • Title (3/5)

Okay, I don’t hate the title, but I don’t love it either. I know, obviously, why you thought of that name, but you forgot about winter here. I would like a title that includes a generality of the story and I think the title is not the best you could have chosen.

  • Foreword/Description (10/10)

I like a lot the description to be really honest. It’s short and accurate. I really hate long introductions and such, so you did a really good job with this category. I don’t know what else to say to you, since you did really well already!

  • Characters (15/15)

Claps for you, my dear. It’s so hard to write a good one-shot with good characters development really and you did it! Oh my God, I don’t how to describe my love for you characters. I love both without a doubt, but Winter really got me, you know. Maybe is the fact that winter is my favorite station of the year…mmm…maybe. No, but really, I love him. I really felt his pain, I can totally understand his behavior, it must be hard to be hated by the whole world. She practically lived all her life feeling the love of people, so is normal for her to be that kind and bright with everyone, she doesn’t know yet the true nature of such imperfect beings as humans and he did know, so I just was a little angry with her for treating him like the bad guy at the beginning, just thinking about the people and not considering his feelings. Yet she noticed the solitude in Myungsoo’s soul, so then I forgave her. I really loved Myungsoo’s character, he was just misunderstood and I was so sad when he died, I wasn’t really expecting that at all. He just wanted to feel loved for once…ugh…poor guy. I’m so glad that at the end he could change and let go of his hatred, he could die in peace at least.

  • Layout/Poster/Background (10/10)

I’m in love with the freaking poster! Great effects and needless to say that it’s related to the story, it give me the feels girl! The background amazing, I like it so very much and those flowers at the beginning of the chapter were lovely.

  • Storyline/Plot (20/20)

Wow, just…wow. How can you create such an original storyline? You’re so creative! It’s the first time I give full score in this category I think so congratulation! Wow, really, I can’t get over it!

  • Grammar/Narrative elements (20/20)

Your grammar is great! You did like two mistakes and I won’t post it here because I think you already know what it is and it’s because of clumsiness at the moment of the writing, so no worries with that. Also, you writing style is so good too. I felt like I was there, besides the way in which you wrote everything has a medieval and mystical air, just like a fairy tale! You describe everything as it should and you didn’t let me down in here I must say.

  • Flow (10/10)

Really? Are you trying to kill me with so much perfection? Because, girl, I’ll tell you, this is perfection! The flow was great, lie seriously. Everything just came naturally and it was so refreshing. It wasn’t rushed or anything, it was…just…so good!

  • General enjoyment (10/10)

I know that at this point you already know that I totally fall in love with this story, but I’m going to keep telling you anyways! I love this so much, you don’t even have an idea how much! So original, so refreshing, so innocent, so unique, so beautiful, so heartwarming! A masterpiece! I don’t even know why this is not featured, really. I love the characters, I love Myungsoo, I was on his side since the beginning, because I just knew that he wanted love. I enjoyed of your one-shot and I’m so glad you requested at my shop, because I managed to read such a good story. Thank you so much for writing this and this is the best review ever ever ever! It’s almost perfect!!!

  • Total (98/100)

Don't forget to credit me with the banner, dear!! ^^