그녀의♥♥

HER♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 «»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

 *our Jina is pretty~♥ 

*aigoo so pretty!!!^^

 

 "Eoh- it's Jina!! But, why is her photos in this album?" She wonder if Jina and Suho was a couple back then in college because Jina was actually studied there for only less than two months. 'Is she his sister? Or twins' 

Irene turns the page to get more clue about it. She can't stop smiling as she can see Jina again even through photos. She really miss her friend a lot. It was hard for her to get along with others but with Jina she actually happy to share everything. Her smile dies as she see the next photo. It's not because of the photo but the note below of it. Her brain tries hard to process the meaning of it.

"Where did I heard 'Joonie' before?"

  *are you really Joonie?? You're a real beauty...•.•

 

"Irene, what are you doing here?" Suho walks into his room and see his Secretary was sitting on the floor in front of the cabinet. Irene shot him a look and close the album abruptly before standing up on her feets.

"I-It's nothing. I was just - cleaning around.. err, I'll go back to my seat then," Irene put back the album into the drawer before walk out of the room. She didn't even hold her head up when she walks past him to the door, making the man senses something was wrong that she behaved like that.

Suho put down his bag and moves closer to the drawer to look what is inside that the girl was attentively looking just now. 'Why is this album here?' He takes the album into his hand and realized something after he relates it with her reaction just now. He roughly open it until it was almost the last pages and punch the cabinet door as he see what he hopes not there were indeed there, unchanged. It must be his hyung's work.

Suho throws the album on the floor and run outside but he can't spot her in her seat. 'where did she go?' He starts to become panicked and moves to the pantry. "Ahjumma, did you see Irene?" The cleaning lady looks at him weirdly as he looks restless, just not like his usual calm self.

"Just now she was cleaning your room. Isn't she there?" He sighs with her answer and he turns to be worried about it. 'Did she got so angry? Where did she go without even her handbag? What if something happens to her?' All of that was spinning around his head. After saying thank you, he went around the building only searching for her. He just passed the employees who were giving him greetings along the way and half-heartedly reply to them when he feels like to do it. He even went to the parking lot to search for her but he didn't see even a glimpse of her.

"Where did you go-??" He smacks on the wall at the parking lots feeling angry at himself. "I should've tell her before all of these happens. What are you going to do now, Kim Junmyeon?? What will happen if she doesn't want to see your face anymore?" He use both of his palm pressed to the wall to support himself as his breathing was rough after he releases his tempered to the innocent wall.

"Rooftop- keurae, rooftop!" He said with a heavy breathing as he walk to the elevator. After press the button to the rooftop level, he leans at the wall inside, feeling exhausted and laugh after that. "You see Joohyun-ah..? What you've done to me?" Peoples might thinks he was crazy if they see him in that condition. Aside from his expensive clothes, he looks so messed up right now. 

Suho walk out of the elevator tidying himself as he walks to the door connected to the mini garden on the rooftop area. He was hoping that the girl was there as he think she was still in the building since she didn't bring anything with her even her phone.

When he walks into the garden, he immediately spots her there with her back facing him. He thinks that the girl still didn't sense his presence there when he see she doesn't move at all. He walks closer to the figure who was just staring at the front of her and makes some noise to attract her attention. She flinch at that as she looks behind. Suho smiles, remember that the girl can easily get surprise.

"What are you doing here?" He asks softly and takes a seat beside of her. Irene moves a bit to create a distance between them until her bottom was at the edge of the bench. Suho sighs as he see that. He ruffles on his back hair and massaging the nerves under it a bit.

"I'm sorry-" she can hear that his voice sound so dejected after both of them was drown into a quiet comfort.

"For what?" Suho looks at her. 'Is she was trying me right now. Kuerae, let's do this. It's obviously all my fault.'

"Look, Irene. I'm sorry that I lied to you. I did all that only to get close to you. I have no intention to hurt you, Joohyun-ah. But after I know you already has someone that you love so dearly, I just can't bring myself to see that happen in front of me. It hurts so much that I decided I need to forget everything about you and start anew without thinking about you. I'm sorry that I take your best friend too. I was desperate at that time and i don't even know that we can get so close like that. Furthermore, I can't just continue to meet you in disguise of Jina forever too, right? It was just me. Your best friend is Kim Junmyeon, not Kim Jina that you thought did exist before," Suho moves closer to the girl that already sobbing beside him. He pulls her to face him and scoops her face with his hands and caressing her hair gently.

"You know why I did that crazy thing? It's all because of you. You stole my heart at the first time I see you. I want to get close to you so that I can get to know you better. But then, what did you do? You cut me off just like that makes me have a thought that you hates men and I can never get close to you. That's why I come up with the idea of approaching you as a girl. I really want to get close to you, Joohyun-ah. It's because- because, I really love you. I love you. Since the first time I see you," the tears on her eyes can't stop flowing as Suho was explaining all of that to her while keeping their eyes-contact. She don't know why did she cry in the first place. Is it because she was angry to be in dark all this time? Or is it because she resents Kim Jina for leaving her side without news at all? There is also a possibility that she cry because she somehow can understand him and his apology reaches her heart that she can't help but just let her tears flow down. But then, the confession. Why does he need to confess to her when she was in that state? It was not romantic at all. But then again she was touched by that. She was touched by his efforts for her before. She feels precious that she knows someone love her so much.

She just crying and crying and crying until he brought her head to cry on his shoulder and pats her back to relief her heart from all the mixed feeling. She continue crying hard on his shoulder as she was thinking what she has done to the young man too. Remembering what CEO Kim told her before, she can't help but feeling guilty towards the young man. If she didn't use that way to reject him, would he not going through that kind of path? Being homoual?

"Is that why- you -despise women so much- and likes -man? Because-of me?" She asks with a hoarse voice. Suho pulls himself out from the hug and looks at her. "What do you mean?" 

"CEO Kim said- you are-a-gay. That's why- you still- didn't has a- girlfriend yet," she don't care that she was hiccuping as she say it out. She is already in an embarrassing state enough that the add on to that make her feels nothing anymore.

"MWO??? Aish, that ahjussi. He will be dead if I got him," Suho mumbles on his word after the shocked revelation of him that he never known himself before. "And you believed him?" He can't help but a bit dejected to know that she did.

"What can I do? I've seen it with my own eyes. You and your boyfriend was so into each other. And there is one time that I've seen both of you come out from a hotel while hugging. I'm sorry if you becomes like that because of me, Junmyeon-ssi," she was honestly sorry. She didn't know that her acts in the past can affects others so much. She just hopes she can acts better to avoid that to happen.

"Mwo? Boyfriend? Nugu? Did you means Kim Himchan?" He can only think about him since he never go to hotel for business meeting and it's been awhile that he hangs out with his group of college's friend. He can't control himself anymore when she nods her head. He stands up abruptly and burst into a fit of laughs... 'Kim Himchan is my boyfriend, woww!!'

Irene looks at him strangely after that seeing he keeps on laughing non-stop. It was not fair as she just lose so many tears and her eyes had swollen from all of the cry but he is now laughing like there is no tomorrow anymore.

"Why are you laughing? Is that even funny? Don't you realized that? You are not normal if you likes men, you know?" She throw a fit after that feeling annoyed that the young man keeps on laughing. At this rate she don't care anymore if he is her superior. She just know he is 'Kim Jina', her best friend.

"Did you know who is Kim Himchan?"

"Wae? Do I need to know who is he? Is he the son of the prime minister? That's why you like him?" She fires him with that ridiculous questions to show her anger as the man still didn't get into his senses yet.

"Aniyo- he is just a normal man who happened to be my cousin. A closest one actually. You might never see me with hyung before so you can't tell. Hyung and me behave just the same 'like that' around each other- well maybe we are a bit affectionate towards each other. That's why you mistakenly assume that we are-- gay?" He chuckles a bit imagining himself in a relationship with Himchan.

"So close that you went in and out of hotel room?"

"It's his hotel Irene. He needs to take care about it of course. Besides, okay- I swear, I only went in and out of the entrance door though. Not even his office room," she laughs when she see he raise up his hand again.

"Wae?"

"Aniyeyo. Why did you sworn like that... I believe you even without that," Suho takes his seat back after that still looking at her. 

"Does it means I'm forgiven?" She nods lightly, smiling with her ugly face- because of crying. Suho was happy that he grabs her hands into his and squeeze it softly before he brings it to his lips, kissing both of it. Irene was actually blushing hard when he do that. Maybe Suho didn't notice it because of her flushed face after too much crying. 

"So, will you receive my heart now?" 

"Mm_mm.... shireo!" She said and running from him after that while laughing. Suho can hear those laugh, just like a music to his ears. He try to chase her as they were running around the garden. As he finally catching her hand, he pulls her into his embrace and hug her tightly but makes sure not to hurt her.

"I've miss you, Bae Joohyun," You don't know how much I was waiting for this day to come. To see that your laugh is finally for me.

::::::::::::::::

Suho went home that night in full glory, happy at the positive reaction he got from Irene and part of that, he feels at ease after telling her his true feeling. He don't even think he can sleep tonight. He was just too happy to sleep. But as soon as he pass by Luhan's room and see the light was on, means that he was already back from his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter