그녀의♥

HER♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/n: So, here it is finally. I'm sorry for the late update. I've got some problem along the way that this ff stuck a bit to the side... But now, it's here, 여러분...ㅇㅇㅇ

Reminder: Long chapter ahead- if you consider 9k was long, then it is. ㅋㅋㅋ

I'll be making it for twoshot as it was a bit longer than expected. ㅎ_ㅎ

Thank you to ★apakah★ & ★nisa369★ for subcribing to this ff and patiently waited for it... i'm sorry for keeping you wait. ㅠ_ㅠ

I'm sorry to Jung Sohee for using many of her photos or mybe I'm not that sorry though. Hahaha...

Credits to all the owners of pics and gifs that I used in here ★★★★★

Happy reading 진구들 and please COMMENTS or even UPVOTE if you like it^^

L♥VE ••• Y♥U

♥...사랑해...

 

수희준 ♥,

08-08-15

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

"안녕하세요... Mind if I sit here?" No answer. Not even a glance for him though. Suho looks back to his friends who is now laughing hard at him a few tables away at the corner of the cafeteria. 'These brats~' He gives them a glare before shamelessly take a seat in front of that girl with his beautiful smile still shown despite the ignorance to his greeting just now but the girl still pay no attention to his presence there, across the table.

"I'm Kim Junmyeon," Suho try again this time giving out his hand for a handshake, perhaps. He can see her brows furrowed a bit but back to normal instantly as its shown, focus still on her tablet. Just what is more interesting than his handsome face right now, Suho wonder.

He grins. 'Of course she does knows my name'. At this moment, he feels that him being the president of student committee was the most brilliant decision he had made. Well, it was a decision then since the professors chose him to be the one, not that he fight for it. 

"I dont't think I did something wrong, Mr. President," It's the first sentence yet it sounds so cold to his hearing that the boy feels something tingles in him. Suho embarrassingly smile after that, taking his hand back when he realizes that girl had no intention on accepting it trying not to look back this time since he knows his friends were surely laughing their asses out for him right now. No. Scratch that, he actually heard it clear enough from there.

"Ani. Ani. Please just call me Junmyeon. By the way, you surely had done nothing wrong. I just want to befriend you. That's all," he chuckles a bit, ignores her cold tone just now still hoping the girl will look at him somehow even just a bit.

"I'm sorry but I have to refuse that, 'Mr. President'. Men give me headache by the way," finally her gaze meet him when she suddenly stand up but she started to walk away after grabbing her things, leaving Suho dumbfounded in his seat.

"I don't even get to ask her name, yet," Suho sighs when he don't see her anymore as he turn his body around.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

"Oh. I can't believe this~~ You see, hyung. She rejects me even for just a friend request. Me. Kim Junmyeon. Mr. President!" Suho leans his body flat cutely (to Luhan his youngest brother is a truly cutie pie contrast to his President title) like a lizard to the locker's doors in the changing room pouting at his hyung. He snickers after that remembering her emphasizes on his title. 'What's with that Mr. President though!!!' Somehow her way of calling his title in English language annoys him.

"Stop pouting Joon. That's what girls do, you know. You should man up if you really like her," Luhan change his clothes for his soccer practice. His dongsaeng just have to disturb him at this right moment and he shouldn't just let him have his way and ruins his practice once again today.

"But I already did it, hyunggg~~! You know what she said to me? Men gives me headache by the way," Suho tries to imitate her voice and pouts again after that feeling frustrated for the rejection.

Luhan sighs. "Man--you just sound like a girl, you know? You should try to be one," his pure attention was definitely just to mock his brother but he grimace in horror as he sees Suho's smile after that. "Ani. Ani. Don't ever think to do that, Joon," Luhan already can senses trouble.

"Should I...try?" Luhan facepalm.

:::::::::::::::::::

"I can't believe I help you with this, baby. Eomma will be killing me if she know about this," Luhan threaded his hair with his fingers feeling worried while waiting for Suho to change.

"Chill, hyung. She will be killing me first. So, you have ample time to get ready for that," Suho sarcastically said from inside the bathroom. Of course their mom wouldn't do that. He was her cute baby after all.

"Mr. President, majja? I know Joon is crazy but at least I hope Suho is not, you know.? What about your reputation later?" he thinks he still got time to have Suho retreat from his crazy plan just because of one girl. He deserved better.

"And you know you can't stop me when I already makes the decision, right.? Just relax hyung. If you don't tell, nobody can recognise me, I think," Suho assures him while his hands busy making his 's' before he huff loudly, surrender.

"Okay, you think.." Luhan mumbles lowly laying his body on the bed with a defeated sigh. Maybe his heart was not strong enough to stop the boy. Well, of course the dongsaeng always win or foremost, he always be the one to give in.

"Hyung, igeo majja? How do I connect this?" Suho walks out from the bathroom with a bra on his chest but struggling hard to pin the backside string. Just a minute ago he refuse Luhan's help as the older keep on teasing him and he finally run into the bathroom. 

Luhan looks at him amusingly because Suho looks ridiculous with only a boxer on his lower body and a bra that matches to his skin colour. "Aigoo-- kobwa, kobwa. What will you do if I'm not here?" He unhook the bra from Suho's body to teach him to wear it from the start, step by step.

Suho follows his order and then stuffing the fluffy clothes inside his bra making his flat chest curved nicely with two s after that.

"Wow!! You looks so y already," Luhan playfully said teasing his stuffed .

"Hyung. Stop drooling. I'm your brother, okay-" Suho smirks and Luhan disgustingly kicks him on his . He laughs as he finally get to fire back the tease to the older boy. 'This kid and his narcissism'.

"Tch~just with those fakes... Kanda!!!" He said slamming the door closed.

"Don't forget to practice your make up-" suddenly the door creaks open again with Luhan tucking out his tongue after his words.

"Arasseo. I'll call you if I need help," he shouted when Luhan already closed the door again. 'Eish, jeongmal keu ahjussi. Talking as if we are not in the same house.' He was sure Luhan will only lazily laying in front of the tv later for soccer matches broadcast.

 ::::::::::::::::::

"O. Em. Gee~~ I know it's ridiculous to say this, baby. But.You.Looks.So.Hot!" Luhan drops his bread on the counter when Suho walks out from his room that morning, grinning happily.

Luhan can't denies his brother was a really beautiful girl. 'Wait. What? Why does it sound so weird?' He scans Suho's appearance in a one piece washed-out jeans dress. His dress falls on his slim body until his thighs, revealing his currently shaved milky skin legs and thighs. Thanks to his petite body, he really looks like a girl right now. His heights just so perfect that he already suits to be a girl model.

Already in full make up, Suho looks so stunning and his face glows when he smile. 'Yeoksi, make up power-' Luhan approves.

"Stop staring hyung. I'm not your girlfriend," Suho laughs when Luhan can't takes his eyes off him. His hyung is always behaves like that. Looking at him likes he is the most handsome one when the older itself was a hardcore playboy since middle school, totally make use of his flower boy face.

Luhan wants to pinch the maknae's cheek but afraid that he will messed the make up so he just hit the boy's head from the back. "Thank god you are not my girlfriend then". Suho doesn't let it go and do the same to his hyung, Luhan realize immediately that he was not actually a girl to mess with after he taste the power from the boy's hit. But his dongsaeng is still cute to him as when Luhan hiss from the hit, the boy immediately apologize with his sorry-pouty face for his accidentally extra powerful revenge.

"Why are you so early by the way? You don't have class right for today?" Suho nods gulping his milk that Luhan already poured for him in one shot.

"Only the comittee meeting at 3pm," He goes back to his room after that taking his backpack and a scarf. It was almost ridiculous as he realized how prepared he is with all girls necessities after Luhan accompany him for shopping the other day.

"Then?" it's just 9 o'clock right now. And only Luhan has class half an hour later. But he just leisurely eats his pancakes with no intention to move from the counter.

"I can't wait any longer, hyung. I must definitely befriend her today. By hook or by crook. Let's go," he takes a look at his appearance for one more time at the full length mirror in the living room. He can't help but smiling for his work. Credit to Youtube for providing him many tutorials for his mission's preparation. The older still didn't move at that time until he needs to drag him out of their apartment.

 Imagine this is Suho...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~

 

Suho walks past the cafeteria after Luhan finally stop clinging to him with his advices and nagging as fortunately, he has class right now. He enjoys the sun rays on his skin as much as the attention that he gets from the students walking past him. The attention makes him more confident that he really does look like a girl and his first test was a success then. From afar he can easily spot his friends and he adjusts the soft purple scarf that was doing a good job covering the lumps on his throat before continue to walk again. 

Jongin's eyes meet him when he is nearing where the guys were and he playfully sends him a smile. The boy's jaw drops at the sight of him and his unusual act eventually attracts the others. Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun looks at his direction with the same expression too and he just smirk passing by them. After that he can hears some flirtatious whistling on his back but he just ignore it as he was trying hard to contain his laugh.

"Assa!!! No one recognized me~~~" he jumps in excitement when he was at the quiet area of the school after making sure no one is there. 

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ- the trolls even don't realized it was just me... Keurae- Now is the start, Kim Junmyeon. You better not messing up," he mutters fishing his compact powder out of his bag for a bit touch up smiling at his beautiful reflection in the mirror.

"Okayyy~~~I need to find her, now. Aja, fighting Kim Jina!" he chuckles hearing his own small voice before skipping (thanks to his comfortable converse) happily and directs himself to the library. Well, call it love instinct. From behind, everyone can just tell 'the girl' looks extraordinarily excited by then.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Suho ended up at the library main entrance with a pout a while later because of student's access card. He forgot about it actually. His card can't be used at that time because he will get caught immediately for using other student's card. Even if he insists that it was his own card, the picture in the system will surely show his true face, Kim Junmyeon- President of student committee. Aside from his fear of being busted, the librarian might get heart attack because of him. So, there he is. On a bench outside the library with a pout. Hing~

At the same time, the girl that he was searching for comes out from the library but Suho who still in his gloomy state didn't see that until someone bumping into that girl. Her shocked voice because of the sudden crash attracts his attention and he finally smile staring at the scene in front of him.

His brain work hard to come up with a scenario that could make him to talk to that girl when he see her walks to her locker. Thankfully his body move faster than his brain as he already beside that girl. But then his palm sweats as he thinks how to start talking to her.

"Shillehamnida," he said hoping that only word he can utter out because of his nervousness at that time could attracts her attention to him. 

His attempt was a success though as the girl waste no second and shoot him a look. "Ne, are you talking to me?" The girl looks around before looks back at him, taking her bag from the locker before locks it back.

"Yes, yes. I'm talking to you," Suho almost jumps in excitement as he see a smile plaster on her face just like the first time he saw it a few days ago. 

"What can I help you?" She slings her bag on one of her shoulder looking back at him actually fascinating by his beauty. She never see her around the college before. Might be because the campus was a bit big and they are taking different course.

"Owh, ahhh...ah! Actually I want to ask you. Where is the cafeteria?" He clench his fist hard after realizing his small voice almost crack as he was flustered by the question. 'Woah. It was so hard to pretend a girl like this.'

 "Ahhh...cafe- are you a new student?" She hugs a file to her chest and looks at 'Jina' with a smile obviously delighted by their conversation.

"N-ne..matseubnida~ I still got many places that I don't know yet," Suho can't take his eyes off her at all. Now that he looks at her closer, she really has a nice skin and she looks easygoing too. She absolutely not like what he encountered a few days before where cold air was surrounded her and successfully makes him feels dejected. The girl who is standing in front of him right now was indeed just a normal girl who can smile easily like she is right now.

"Omo, is there something on my face?" She asks suddenly, aware that the girl in front of her was staring at her face. Suho snaps from it, waving his hands on the air with a blush. He doesn't know how long he was staring at her and was a bit afraid the girl might be uncomfortable with. But then again he remember he was now a boy in disguise and it might not offends the girl that much to catch another girl was staring at her like that.

"Aniyo. It's just you are pretty-" he try to be modest by the praise since it might be a burden if he use the word 'beautiful' instead.

"Oh, kumawoyo- you are pretty too by the way. And whiter than me," she laughs again, her face muscles moves in a beautiful way, showing her crescent eye smile and well arranged teeth, tucking her fallen string hair behind her ears after that. He will live long just to see that view everyday, he promise. After that she guides him to the said cafe which is clearly known by the boy in the first place. Guess more white lies will pouring out of his mouth until everything is good, he thinks. Just what is the meaning of everything is good, anyway?

"By the way, we haven't even know each other's name yet. I'm Joohyun," they walks by some block using the roof routes just to get sheltered from the sun and he don't mind it at all because it just meant they can spend more time with each other like that.

Suho smiles after finally get to know her name. It was easy for him actually to check on it by himself but he prefer to hear it from which is important to him as it means, the girl was willing to open up. Well, even he did use a bit trick on fishing the will out. Joohyun. Joonmyun. What a nice rhythm there.

Suho was satisfied with himself. Starting that day, Irene and him was like a close friend already. She was so lively around him and from their meetings, he get to know many things about her. But from all of that, his heart was actually broken into pieces when she confess that she already has a boyfriend and he can tell from how those eyes of her were twinkling with hearts on it as the name of the man she love flows so smoothly from her red lips. No wonder she pay no attention to him  before, maybe she can  already sense his intention to flirt with her. He can't help but to adore her more since then. She was one in a thousandth, a loyal.

And at the moment, Suho also know it was the hint for him. The hint for him to stop already with his crazy plan. He was sure, his love to her was too big that he choose to back off from their newly formed friendship. Before he breaks apart. Because he knows, he get nothing if he choose to stay. It will just hurt him, in the most cruel way. To see the reason behind her smile, is not him but other lucky man.

 

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

 

"Yah! I'm talking to you- what are you thinking about?" A cushion pillow lands on his face as Luhan's voice snaps his train of memories in college. The older shakes his head again when he gives no respond yet staring at the older.

"Baby, are you okay?" Luhan moves to sit closer to his dongsaeng with a worried face.

"Stop calling me that hyung. It's embarrassing if people hear you," Suho grunted recalling how his past secretary was secretly laughed at him for the spoiled nickname. Sure, he was a spoiled brat. His parents and hyung just have so many love to give him and he can't deny, it makes him become the most happiest maknae in their house. But, he will be thankful if they don't call him using that nickname anymore because it doesn't matches up his macho image at all.

"Oh, mian. I forgot. You know, it just kind of slip out," Suho just huff at those excuse. Still he was the one who had to bear with embarrassment because of that kind of careless mouth.

"So, about your new Secretary. How was she? I wonder where did I heard her name before-- Maybe that's why I chose her for you. Because her name sound familiar," Luhan looks back at his phone replying his fiancee's text after making sure Suho is back on track and listen to his words this time. Actually his self-repeat words from a few minutes ago.

Suho growl this time, distracting the older with his back pushing him to the end of the couch, fighting a bit in the process until his head was on Luhan's lap. Luhan playfully shoves him off but surrender at the end, flicking the dongsaeng's forehead.

"Ouch!! What was that for?" He covers his red forehead with his palm. He just exaggerated it a bit when the flicks is obviously not hard at all.

"E-nom!! Don't try to be mushy-mushy and distract me. Spill~" 

"Mwonga?"

"Your Secretary. It's her right? Spill or else I will just asks her tomorrow," Luhan inner self was laughing hard when the boy's eyes round at his blackmailing attempt.

Suho sit straight immediately and brushes his hair fell on his forehead. Leaning on the couch for a while, he huff his breath a bit before standing on his feets. Luhan looks up from his phone screen after receiving no answer again.

"Sorry, hyung. Let's drop this. I need to rest early today," he said walking to the stairs aiming for his bedroom. He thinks he really needs a good sleep for today to face tomorrow, the next day and how many days more to come for him.

"Nae adeuls, I'm back~~~ oh, baby. Are you going to bed already?" Luhan opened mouth close back when he see their mom already back and as usual with her exceptionally happy self. Suho just nods at the question and hug her.

Suho let her embrace comfort his heart and sigh when her scent invades his nose and the pats on his back makes him relax. "Bogosipoyo, eomma," he kiss both of her cheek after that just like usual but she can tell something bother him since he hugs her a bit longer that night. But she doesn't bother to ask. Usually the child will come to her voluntarily if they needs her consult of comfort. "Good night, eomma, hyung!"

"Good night, baby. Eolleun and go upstairs," she pats him once again before sending the maknae to his room with her gaze. Suho just let her calling him that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter