Note 5: I Need You

Pink Drabbles

Park Chorong x Nam Woohyun (Infinite) 

req by: mariahwhite, Awesomeimmortal

 

“Chorongie, where are you rightnow? Are you busy?” Hoya just asked abruptly through his phone without greet Chorong first.

“Nope, I’m on my way back from grocery store to my dorm.” Chorong answer his call while driving her car slowly.

“Great! Can I ask a favor from you?”

“Hh... sure.”

Hoya hesitates for a moment, but he knows he doesn’t has any other choice. “Um... Chorongie, may you check Woohyun at his apartment... please?”

“He didn’t pick up your call again?” Chorong somehow could understand what’s actually happening.

“It seems like he got a panic attack... It’s been three days.” Hoya sounds worried. “We even visited his apartement, but he said that he wants to be alone.”

“....You guys are his brothers and he said that. Why do you think he will open his door for me? He didn’t answer my ktalk either.” She sincerely not sure if she could help them.

“Listen, he will definitely open his door for you. You know it!” Hoya tried to persuade her. “Please, I know that you always worried about him too...”

Chorong stopped her car on the roadside, then take a deep breath. “....Okay, I will stop by his apartment first.” She’s getting ready to make a u-turn. “I’ll call you after that, Howon-ah.”

“Please tell him that we’re worried, okay? Thanks, Chorongie... like always.”

 

“You had so many dreams and when you were feeling nervous,

You hope for a miracle out of the many hardships.

Did you hold it in for a long time?

Why are you hanging your head down low without a word?

When people start to leave you one by one in this world, I’ll shine on you.”

- Nonono / Apink

 

Ding-dong!

“Woohyun-ah, it’s me...” Chorong greet loud enough to make sure Woohyun hear her voice.

“...........” There isn’t any reply eventho she keep ringing the bell.

“You won’t let me stay in front of your door until some of your fans find me out, right? Or you actually want me to be reported by Dispatch for stubornly ask you to let me in?” She knows it won’t be easy to make Woohyun open his door, that’s why she keep talking. “...I just want to cook a lunch for you...”

Clack.

The door finally opened, but there’s still no answer. “So you won’t open the door for me, but will open it for food?” She said jokingly as opening the door.

“Excuse my intrusion...” Chorong entered the livingroom politely, but there’s no one there. She realized that Woohyun must still locking himself inside his room.

“Let me use your kitchen, okay? What do you want to eat?” She forces herself to sound cheerful. She’s actually still not sure if Woohyun will come out to meet her, but she keep continuing the preperations. “I will cook a spicy chicken soup, is it okay?”

“............”

“I actually bought the ingredients for my members, but there was a huge discount, so I bought too much unconciuosly. That’s why I’m coming here~” She sounds like talking to no one. “It’s been a long time, right? Since the last time I cook for you. Well, whenever both of us free, let’s cook for each other...”

“............”

“Ah.... This is sad....” Chorong whispered to herself as holding her tears. She keep cooking and talking at the same time, but Woohyun doesn’t respond at all.

“Woohyun-ah.... You should already know that I’m always here for you, right?” Chorong couldn’t suppressed her frustation anymore. “.....Then why you never let me take your hands... I may won’t ever truly understand your hardships, but isn’t it better than walking alone like this?” She talked in her soft tone. “Humans aren’t weak. And being too anxious doesn’t mean that you are weak. So you don’t have to feel sorry, we’re actually in this together...”

“............”

“I need you too, Woohyun-ah...” Chorong couldn’t hide her trembled voice. Then she realized there were footsteps sounds from behind her. “.......” She turned around and stared blankly at Woohyun who already standing in front of her.

“I’m really sorry...” He finally answered her.

“....Ahh, what a great timing!” She forced herself to smile brightly in an instant. “Our spicy chicken soup already cooked! Could you help me bring it to the table? I will bring the cutlery....”

Woohyun nodded his head in confused. "Um...”

“........” They sat face-to-face as starting to eat, but just stay silent for minutes. Both of them just too worried and feel sorry at each other.

“Is it delicious? Well, you cook better than me. You should be the one who cooks, I already bought the groceries for you!” Chorong tried to brighten up the situations and make an eye contact with Woohyun, only to find him shedding tears silently.

“It’s delicious...” Woohyun answered shortly with a warm smile tho he still can’t stop his tears, but it’s more than enough to make Chorong start crying in relieved.

“Hhh....” Chorong just let herself cry out loud, while Woohyun only could looking at her in guilt.

“It’s supposed to be spicy chicken soup, but we’ll eat salty chicken soup instead.” He said jokingly to make her smiles, and it successed.

She laughed and keep crying at once. “Hahah, you’re right!”

“....Thank you and sorry...” Woohyun doesn’t know more proper words that's needed to be told.

“I lost count at how many times you said it to me...” Chorong replied with her sassy words.

He always know how sincere Chorong’s feelings towards him, but he also always worried for not being able to give the same amount of affections. Because sometimes, he feels like he couldn’t even handle himself. “Thank you for never giving up on me.... and sorry for not opening my door sooner, you must be really pissed.”

“I’m actually still pissed! How could you just left me talking to myself like that?!” They finally could laugh casually together.

Woohyun then just looking at Chorong dearly and stop eating.

“Stop it, you should focus on eating. Like me!” Chorong responded shyly.

“Hahahah... but looking at you makes me feel at ease.” He giggled as continue to eat. But then Chorong is the one who stop eating and staring at Woohyun.

“Yaa~ You said that we need to focus on eating?!"

Chorong just smile mischievously. “Yeah, let’s eat a lot, our Namu~... and let's fight this together!”

 

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Starting from now just call me CHI, okay? Aaah, I’m not really sure if any of you will like this drabbles, but thank you so much for reading this TT Btw, I always want to write this kind of story (about depression and stuffs). Don’t forget to vote, subscribe, and leave a comment please~ Ah, I’m preparing to update my other series, but I need to reread it first hahahah. Please wait for my comeback (?) and welcome me warmly guys m(_ _)m

Once again, THANK YOU! :3

Don't forget to stream this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG7yeXu9cv0