two

Misgendered [Xiuhan]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

luhan woke up from the sound of a door being unlocked, followed by the light being . he opened his eyes and looked up, seeing that yixing had come back. yixing noticed that luhan had woken up from him and he frowned.

"sorry for waking you up. why are you still in your clothes?" he asked luhan. luhan glanced down and saw that he was, in fact, still in his clothes.

"i must've dozed off earlier," luhan told yixing. the latter had started to undress, standing in only his boxers. luhan's cheeks flushed and he looked away. he heard the rustle of bed sheets and a sigh.

"well, aren't you going to undress? it's getting quite late," yixing whispered. luhan nodded, even though his back was turned to him. he stood up and went over to the bathroom.

"you can do it here, there is nothing to hide," yixing commented. luhan froze, hand on the doorhandle.

"uh, well, i- uh," he stuttered. "i-i wanted to take a quick shower," he lied. yixing went along with it and asked him to turn off the lights. luhan did so and went into the bathroom. he took a quick shower even though he didn't want to, since showers made him even more awake. he dried off and put on pajamas. he had slid into the room, hearing light snores coming from yixing's bed.

luhan sat down on the bed and sighed lightly. he was even more awake than before and knew that he wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon.

he had heard one of the others talk about how amazing the few was from the roof, so he decided that he was going to go there. he got up and searched through the dark for the keys, so that he didn't have to wake yixing up later. he found them and tiptoed out of the room. he walked across the hall to the elevator. he pressed the button and waited for it to come down. the doors opened and he almost bumbed into someone.

"hey, aren't you going to sleep?" he recognized the voice as jongdae's. luhan smiled and shook his head.

"no, i can't sleep. thought about getting some fresh air up the roof." jongdae nodded in response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter