four

Misgendered [Xiuhan]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

morning after, luhan felt horrible. it wasn't even the killing headache that made him feel that way, just what had happened the night before made him feel terrible.

he could remember the ride home, and it was quite awkward. everyone had been quite drunk, therefore also loud, but the awkward atmosphere made them more quiet.

once they had arrived at their hotel, luhan had left before minseok could even say something to him. luhan knew that he shouldn't have reacted like that, but he was too upset to care.

luhan pulled himself up and searched for his phone, checking the time. he realized that they had to leave the hotel in only ten minutes and he still had to pack and shower. they were flying back today and luhan couldn't sit next to someone for a few hour plane ride with him smelling like that. luckily, jongdae, who he had been sharing the room with, came in.

"oh, you're up! you stayed out quite late last night, so i didn't want to wake you up this morning," jongdae said as he walked over to his bed, picking a few things up from the nighstand and putting it in a smaller bag.

"we have to leave in ten minutes, could you do me a favor and pack my stuff while i take a quick shower?" jongdae didn't have the time to answer as luhan already jumped into the bathroom. he was pissed that jongdae didn't wake himup earlier, but the guy meant it right.

feeling fresher and stuffed packed, they only arrived five minutes later. they were being scolded at by their manager, but luhan had put all the blame on himself. he shouldn't have gone out while he knew that he had a scedule the next day. 
on the drive to the airport, luhan had apologized to minseok, who forgave him without asking questions. they chatted about what they would do when they got home, since they had a day off and both agreed to watch a movie together. they used to do that a lot, but lately they had been so busy. they could both say that they were glad to have a day off.

-

the flight went smoothly and soon they were back in the dorms. luhan was done with unpacking when he saw that he had a missed call from his mother, amd that she had also left a voicemail. luhan sat down on the bed and opened it.

"hi, honey. i called to say that we got a message from dr. kim. he asked you to call you as soon as possible, and that it was very important. i hope you are doing good and i love you." a beep was heard and the message was over.

dr. kim was his therapist, and it had been a few weeks since he last saw him. he was understanding of luhan's situation, and he made sure that all of it was kept private. because of luhan's busy life, he always send him messages to call when he could. but never had dr. kim sound so urgent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter