three

Misgendered [Xiuhan]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[heyo its ur fav slightly drunk boy with a new chapter of what i like to call 'i have no idea what the i am doing i really need to write a plot first but that ' have fun reading friends]

"prove it. strip."

those words made all the colour drain from luhan's face. he had no choice, since if he refused, minseok would think that he self-harmed. but if he did strip, he would see the two scars on his chest. even though it was quite dark, the moonlight would be enough to see them. luhan knew he was screwed.

"i can't, i'm sorry." with that, he ripped his arm from minseok's grip and walked away. he ran down the stairs and heard the other coming after him, but he had jumped in the elevator before minseok could. he made his way back into the hotelroom, but made too much noise since yixing groaned.

luhan apologized and slipped minseok's jacket off, sliding into his warm bed and falling asleep soon after.

-

the next few days luhan had been avoiding minseok at all costs, but they were busy with promotions so it wasn't even that obvious.

it had only been after a concert that minseok managed to get a hold of him. he had been alone in the dressing room, trying to rest for a bit before they had to go to the next city, when the lights had .

luhan squinted at the bright lights but saw minseok standing at the door opening. luhan shot up and pulled the blanket further over his body, since he was shirtless underneath. he was about to ask him what he was doing there, but minseok started talking.

"i'm sorry for what i did. i am just very worried and you have been acting so distant lately and i want you to be okay because-, uh well.." he stopped talking and inhaled deeply. "you used to always come to me with your problems, and now we barely even talk." luhan felt a pang in his chest. he had been pushing minseok away, because he thought that that was the best. but never did he think of what minseok would feel. and he did owe him an apology.

"i'm sorry for pushing you away, and if i wasn't under this blanket, i would've hugged you," he joked. minseok send him a grin and raised his eyebrows.

"i don't mind that," he said, tone very teasingly. luhan rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket over his head.

"minnie, just let me get dressed, i'll be done in a second." he heard an 'okay' and the sound of a door being opened and closed. luhan peeked over his blanket and saw that he was alone again. he quickly grabbed the nearest shirt and pulled it over his head.

he knew that minseok meant it all in a friendly way, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter