Chapter 7

Mr.Right


Jaebum’s p.o.v
I was waiting for Youngjae at hallway and suddenly someone was holding my hand , i thought it was Youngjae but it’s not him, it was Krystal, i rolled my eyes and looked away. “ oppa! Are you waiting for me?” she asked me with her aegyo.”no! Who said that ? I was waiting for my lover!” i shouted at her.”who’s that girl? tell me!!” she asked me.”why would i have to tell you! This is none of your business!!. I fight her back. Actually she don’t know that Youngjae was my boyfriend and i would never tell her that because she is evil witch i’ve ever known, she will do anything for her sake .”of course , that is my business ! Because you’re my future husband , so i have to know your things. She start to playing with my cheeks and ruffled my hair,”Krystal !! Stop doing this kind of stuff!!! I hate it!! Okay” i removed her from my waist. “Why!!! Why don’t like it?? It’s because you have a girlfriend already huh? Look jaebum someday you’re gonna married with me okay! I’m gonna be you’re one and only wife forever!” and then she left me with a smirk on her face, ugh!!! I wished i could beat her right now but suddenly someone just backhug me. When i turned around i saw someone who i really want to see right now it’s youngjae,”hyung!! Aren’t you surprised?” .he asked me with a big smile on his face.”of course, seeing my sunshine is like the best surprises i’ve ever had”. I pinched his cheeks and it makes his cheeks red.and he just showed his cute nerd face to me.”Hyung how about this ?” suddenly he peck on my cheeks, i was so happy and asked him “hmm it’s different and weird”.i lied to him. “weird??”. He think i was serious with him, you know that’s why people called him nerd. “what about you do that one more time” . Suddenly he kiss me on the lips, it feels so right , with my left hand on his hair and right hand on his waist. Now i don’t care about people watched us, i mean who’s dare try to stop me!.”so how about that?” he asked me again with serious face. I just grin at him.”well it’s wonderful!” i pulled him back and kissed him deeply before i lose my chances.


“hey!! Get a room you two!” suddenly Jackson shouted at us while piggyback his boyfriend, we both just laugh at them.”why did you piggyback bambam?” i asked them.”well someone just have a long night with me until his things get swollen”.”hyung!!” bambam start whined and jackson just laugh at his boyfriend .”things?? What things?? What does it mean hyung??”suddenly Youngjae asked, sometimes being with nerd are so hard. “JB hyung!! You should try that to him until his things get swollen too”. I quickly cover youngjae ears from hearing disgusting words from Jackson.and then i slapped him on his arm. “ahh why?! “ Jackson start whined .”why? Hyung , why did you cover my ear?”.i smile at him. “uhm just nothing” i ruffled his hair and peck him on the lips .” you both hurry and go to your classroom “ i pushed both Youngjae and bambam together.”bye!” both of them walk away.

Nobody’s p.o.v
Jaebum and Jackson just watched their boyfriends from the back.
“Last night was a best night i’ve ever had!” Jackson giggled and Jaebum just stared and smiled at his bestfriend. While both of them pick up their things from the locker suddenly a hand lay on Jaebum and Jackson “miss me?”. It was Mark. Both of them was so shocked and happy at the same time. “Hyung!!!” both of them shouted and hugged him. Mark just laugh at them and hugged them back. He just misses them so much. “why didn’t you tell us , you're gonna come here!” Jb excitedly asked him.”i told right that i’m gonna come back”. “but i didn’t know that you’re gonna come to school”. Jb answer him. “well, it's just i missed everyone in here”.
“you missed Jinyoung don’t you?”. Mark just silent for a second and smiled at them.”that’s why i come back here to find out why did he become like that”. They just silent for a second. “anyway are you same class with us?” Jackson asked try to break the silence . “of course! Dude! Let’s go we're gonna late!”.