Chapter 5

Mr.Right

Jaebum P.O.V

The next day jackson and i decide to wait for Jinyoung after school. When we were waiting for a long time and suddenly Jinyoung walked out from the school .”Hyung! There’s Jinyoung!” whispered Jackson. I nodded to him and we follow him from the back. At first , we thought he will straight to his home because Jinyoung that we used to know is always sticked at home after school . But we saw him stopped at someone’s apartment . And we did not expect that he will meet that guy.It was Myunsoo. He stop at Myunsoo’s apartment.”Hyung did you saw what i just saw “ ask Jackson. “of course Jack” i respond to him. At that time we saw Jinyoung was kissing with Myunsoo.we were shocked. Jinyoung that we used to know always gonna refused kiss from other people even his best friend. I mean he’s really sensitive when other people trying to get go close to him. We all knew why he become like that because he has the most hard childhood life. Only Mark can only touch him and makes him feel secured. That’s why he’s always keeps secret from us when the latter moved to LA.Now Jinyoung’s different, we both saw that Jinyoung didn't moved a bit when Myunsoo try kiss him. When i saw that i scene . I was really mad and can’t stand to see it . And Jackson try to calm me down while pat on my back”be patient Hyung don’t worry. The most important part is we have to call Mark and told him about this” said Jackson while watching Jinyoung kissing with Myunsoo. Suddenly we saw Myunsoo take Jinyoung’s hand and pull him in the car and we saw Myunsoo drive Jinyoung to somewhere .”Wait !!! Where the hell they’re going! When did that brat takes Jinyoung to” Jackson start his complained again. I just rolled my eyes. Suddenly my phone rang. When i take my phone out i saw Youngjae’s name on it. I smile like an idiot and answer it.
“Hey baby, why did you call me?”
“oh hey, i just want to tell you that bambam and i have been wondering where have been you guys go?”
“ouh, us? Oh i forgot to tell you that we are in the library right now!”
“Library , wait ! Am i dreaming right now? How come Jaebum that school badass become a bookworm”
“babe , stop or i’ll kill you with all my rights tonight”
“hyung can you just stop it!!” i heard Bambam scream . I just laugh him . Well,Jackson just smile like an idiot when he heard that latter voice. I sighed at him
“By the way, Bambam and i are on our way to Library”. I’m dead! that the first things come to my mind.Jackson looked at me”we will be a dead meat hyung if they know we’re here to follow Jinyoung” we both knew if they know about this they’re gonna ask everything . So the safe way is to lie to them. Jackson and i ran as fast as we can. And when we reach out the library, thankfully they not even here yet so we just find a book and seat at the table.”don’t say anything about Jinyoung and Myunsoo “ i whispered to Jackson. After a few minutes , we saw Bambam and Youngjae makes their way to us and we just act like normal.

Youngjae’s P.O.V
So when Bambam and I arrived at the library , we saw Jaebum hyung and Jackson looked so exhausted , it looks like they’re just get back from running “Jaebum Hyung! Why did you guys look so exhausted, did you get back from anywhere?” i asked him then peck his lips
“what no way!! It’s because we’re running while we on our way to the Library “
“well did you guys heard anything about Jinyoung Hyung?” Bambam cutely ask them and when i looked at them , their face looked so pale .”Hyung !! Bambam ask both of you if you guys heard any news about Jinyoung Hyung”. And then, Jackson stuttered.” uh, Jin..Jinyoung? No we don’t hear anything about Jinyoung, you know, lately Jinyoung been so busy”.”Jinyoung Hyung always busy since Mark hyung leave us” .Bambam sigh. I just pat his back. “it’s okay,don't be sad”.”Let’s not talked about Jinyoung anymore, the more we talked about him, the more we hurt, let’s just pray to him and Mark Hyung”said Jb hyung look at us.we just smiled.

 

 

Now it’s time Jaebum and i have to call Mark and talk about this things. I sighed. Said Jackson talking to his mind while looking at other's

 

___________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! I know that maybe you were waiting for 2jae moment but i end. up postpone it! I'm really sorry about.well i promise after the  Markjin fights there will 2jae moments with Krystal and Jaebum parent. Sorry for my bad grammar for this chapter. But i think the chapter is so bored So let me know anything that you want add and who do you want yugyeom be with by comment down below ! Anyeong! -wawani-