chapter 1

Mr.Right

FhgfHis red and plump lips. His lips that always allure me. That's all I can think about right now. How sweet and delicious they are. How I can't get enough of these beautiful lips. I just want to kiss these lips all day and all night. If I could, I really would do it but we have to stop for now because we're running out of breath.

 

"So what were you saying about your parents?" Youngjae suddenly asks.

 

I went in for a kiss but he pushed me away.

"Answer my question first" He said and he crossed his arms.

 

"I don't want to talk about it right now" I said and I went in for a kiss again but he pushed me again.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked. He never refuses when it comes to these things.

"I said, answer me first" I sighed. I know I'm not gonna win.

"Do you know who Krystal is?" I started off with that. I know what's his answer gonna be, but the news isn't actually a good one so I'm stalling him. 

"Of course I do, who doesn't? So, what about her?"

"Well…" I can't say it. I'm a badass but he's everything to me.

"Well, what?" He asked and I can sense that he's annoyed so I decided to tell him.

"Well, they're setting me up with her" 

"Really?? Well that's great" He said while wearing his fake smile.

And then, I saw him buttoning his shirt.

"Where are u going??" I feel something is not right and I grabbed his wrist

"Uh, I want to go home" He said while trying to avoid my eye contact

"But you just arrived here about 30 minutes ago and now you want to leave me in this big house??" I stared at him with a scary face. 

 

No answer from him..

"Is this about Krystal??" I asked him

"No. I just want to go home early today" he just bowed his head 

"Why?!" I started shouting and it made him stutter

"I..I have so many homework today" again, he's avoiding my eye contact. I sighed, I know that, that's not the reason but I just let him go.

"Okay, be safe and message me when you're home" I ruffled his hair and gave him my hoodie. It's cold out there, I don't want my sweetheart to catch a cold.

"Thank you" and he just left me without a peck on my lips. 

This is the first time I saw him like that. I know that it's about Krystal. That's why I don't want to talk about that girl. I knew that it's gonna be like this. I started to curse at myself right now. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to him.

 

====

I just left him like that and I went straight to the bar that I always go to. It's Jackson's bar. He is the second badass in the school. And his boyfriend is Bambam, my best friend.

"hey guys!" I saw Jackson hyung and Jinyoung hyung.

"What are you doing here? Where's Jaebum?" Jackson asked me.

"Are you two fighting again?" Jinyoung hyung asked

I just bowed my head. They know how weak I am. The hyungs just sighed and told me to take a seat.

"Hyung, don't tell Jaebum hyung I'm here, I know he's gonna be mad at me"

" You know why we always call him,it's because you're an alcoholic Youngjae!" Jinyoung hyung teased me

"I just want to release my stress about school"

"Fine, then" the hyungs agree 

"Hyung, where's Bambam? I thought he's here"

"You think I'm gonna let him be here? No way! He's a drunkard just like you two!! Why are all the nerds drunkards?!" 

Jinyoung hyung and I stared at him.

"Okay I'm sorry about that" he made his cute face. Hyung and I just shook our heads and we just laughed at him.

"Look guys tonight, drink as much as you want and enjoy it" Jinyoung hyung said, I know he's having a problem with Mark hyung just like Jaebum hyung and I.

I found myself crying alone. I drink and drink again to forget my problems.i was gonna drink another one but someone grabbed my arm

"What the f-" i couldn't finish my sentence when i saw who it was. I am so dead!

 

_-----------_

Hey!! Thanks for reading i hope you like it. And thanks to CharmingAngel for helping me with this chapter.don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment!!!!!