chapter 2

Mr.Right
It was Im . Jae . bum. I feel like the time stopped for a moment . I was really scared because I don’t know what to do. He stared at me with his angry eyes. “is this what you call ‘HOMEWORK’?” he asked me. My eyes start burning with tears. i don’t know how to answer him. I’m just quiet as usual. “answer me!!” he started shouting at me. Jinyoung hyung and Jackson hyung know that Jaebum has a bad temper. So they just left me there and they went home. I wish I could kill both of them. “s.sorry” I stuttered then he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in the car angrily. “Let’s talk at home”. He’s driving the car really fast. I can see his face. It was really scary. And after 20 minutes, we arrived at his home. “get out” he said coldly to me. The night was really windy and it’s really cold. I got out of the car and I went straight to his room. And then I saw his face, he’s walking straight to me. “why did you go there??” he started to ask me. “i was drinking with the hyungs” “but you told me that you’re gonna go home, you said you have so many homework. Did your teacher tell you to taste the alchohol or what?” I was surprised at that question. I ddn’t know how to answer it. So I just stared at his eyes and answered him. “i just want to release my tension so i went there to have a couple of drinks” i told him. Jaebum’s POV He told me that he went to the bar just to have a couple of drinks. Seriously I was pissed off at him . But seeing him like that makes my heart really hurt. He’s been with me since we’re in middle school. He’s been suffering a lot because of me. I walked towards him with my ruthless face. But ,he just bowed his head . I know he’s really scared when my bad temper comes. I sighed. I lifted his chin and strared at how perfect his eyes are when he’s looking at me . And then I stared at his lips and I realized how lucky I am to be his first kiss. I will never let anyone else explore his body except me. “it’s okay, don’t cry please! I know how you feel about the news but i’ll promise you i’m never gonna leave, okay” i said that .then i kissed him deeply.i can smell the alchohol in his mouth but I don’t care, he always makes me addicted to him. I started unbottoning his shirt.and then, he broke the kiss “please don’t , i have to go home early tonight before my parents arrive” “baby! Just tonight okay! Just once okay??” i started begging him “no! I can’t ! not tonight, please. I promise, i will give you a special one next time okay??” “really?” i made my cute voice and he just smiled at me and that night just passed us like that. I drove him to his house because i don’t trust him. “thanks, for driving me to my house” he smiled at me “no problem!sir! haha” and he gave me a peck on my lips “see you at school tomorrow” I drove back home. I can’t stop thinking about Youngjae. I know how hurt he is right now but I promised him that I will always make him happy. I’m gonna fix this problem. I am not gonna let my parents set me up with Krystal. I’ll do anything for you, my Youngjae. Youngjae's POV I'm currently walking on the hallways right now and I can't really concentrate. I'm still thinking about Jaebum and Krystal. If I can tell everyone that I'm dating Jaebum, I would really do it but I can't. I wish that I can change my status in this school. Why do I have to be a nerd? I came back to my senses when I suddenly heard someone screaming. "Krystal!" My ears shot up when I heard that name. Are they talking about Krystal Jung? "Hey, what is going on?" I asked some random girl. She looked at me weirdly at first but she answered me anyway. "Krystal Jung transferred to this school" She said and then, she ran. I walked to that direction and I saw that there's a lot of people. I squeezed myself in and I saw Krystal in the middle of the crowd. "Krystal!!!" "Hi everyone! Has anyone seen Jaebum? Im Jaebum?" Krystal asked and my heart dropped. So, she transferred here for Jaebum? My Jaebum? "What are you doing here, Krystal?" Jaebum came out of nowhere. I want to hug him but I can't. "I transferred here for you, baby" She said and she went to hug Jaebum. Jaebum hugged her back and I felt like crying. I made eye contact with Jaebum and I can't hold my tears back anymore. I ran as fast as I can. I don't care about the other students. I just have to get away from everyone. I kept running until I can't feel my legs anymore. I fell to the ground and my knees hurt but I don't care. The pain in my heart is more painful than my knees. I can't believe that he hugged her back. I don't know how much I can take. I can't do it anymore, I give up.