chapter 9

Mr.Right

chapter 9

Nobodys p.o.v

When Myunsoo heard the news , he just sigh and left the place. Meanwhile, in the councils room Jinyoung just stared at the blanked wall and relief a sigh and remember the thing that he just done doing with Myunsoo. He feel very disgust with himself and think about how to solve this problem and he felt very unfair. Why it’s only happen to me?, why my mom never asked me if I’m okay or not? Why she didn’t asked me if someone asked me for money he thought. Suddenly there’s a tears coming out from his eyes, he felt useless . he don’t know how to tell his friends about this thing and most important one  can he tell Mark about this thing?.suddenly he heard someone knocked the door. at first he thought it was Myunsoo again so he just went up and open the door. And when he open the door he never thought that he will see this face in such a bad conditions. It was Mark. The boy who he’s been longing for. After he opened the door he just stand there and look at Mark with his teary eyes. He just stand there and don’t speak anywords to him. “ can I come in?” said Mark. “y..yeah sure”. Thing become so awkward when Jinyoung just look down and don’t know what to say. Suddenly Mark break the silence. “why? You didn’t tell me?”. “tell what?”said jinyoung. “about selling your body to people just to pay your mom’s debt”. Jinyoung just looked at Mark. “why? Why only now you asked me? Ah, I thought you never care about anymore??!!” jinyoung take his angered out. “ what??? I never care about you?? Are you kidding me? Ya!! Park Jinyoung, jungshin charyeo!! You know how hard my life when I can’t see your face!!!! How  hard just my day without you!!” Mark shouted at him. “ and if you love me? Why’d never called me?? Ask me if I’m alright ? if someone disturb me?? Why? Jinyoung just shouted at him back. “if I call you everyday I know I can’t continue my new life in LA cause I know I’m gonna going back to you!!! Because I miss you!!!” Mark grip his collar. Jinyoung just cried himself out , Mark who look at him felt very hurt. He can’t see a person who he loves very much getting hurt. Mark lost his grip and look at jinyoung. “ look at me, I’m so sorry for what I did to you. But that doesn’t mean you can sell your body to Myunsoo just because you owned him money”.” No I have to!” said Jinyoung “maybe I was meant to do that” Jinyoung look at him in the eyes. Mark just can’t say a word . what he is he caress Jinyoung face softly and swipe jinyoung’s tears away and hug him tighly. The word that come out from his mouth is “I MISS YOU”. Jinyoung just close his eye and cry as he can, he just felt very scared,sad and guilty. “ hey! Listen to me!” said  Mark while holding jinyoung’s hand.” When things get crazy, don’t push me away okay?”. Jinyoung just smiled and nodded back to him .”Let’s go, let me take you home!” said Mark. “okay”.

After  the both of them left the room ,there’s somebody heard the conversation between Mark and Jinyoung. It’s Hara, Mark’s ex-girlfriend. She’s been hold a grudge against Jinyoung after she find out that Mark’s gay. “ just wait and see Park Jinyoung ! you’re dead when people know about this” said Hara with an evil smile on her face.
 

Jinyoung and Mark are walking side by side while holding hand. When Mark turn to look at Jinyoung. He feel weird. “ are you okay baby?”. Oh?ah! I’m okay just a bit tired”. “ you look so pale” said Mark  , his face start change.” No, I’m okay Mark” said Jinyoung sofly. Mark just caress the youngest hair. The only reason he loves Jinyoung so much is how the way Jinyoung talk to him. He said word by word carefully to Mark and it’s just sofly drown in to his ears. Finally they reach at Jinyoung’s . “ goodnight Mark” said Jinyoung.Jinyoung want let go of Mark’s hand  but he so weak to do so he just smile at him.” Wait, are you gonna leave without giving me anything??”. Mark closed his face to Jinyoung and kissed him .it’s just wonderful kiss that Jinyoung been waiting. Not a  forcing kiss but jut a sincere kiss from someone he loved. “ you take my breath away” said Jinyoung after they end the kiss. Mark just smile. “your skin so cold! Are you okay?” asked Mark worrily. “ I told you I’m okay it’s just maybe because of the wind”said Jinyoung.” Okay, have a good sleep! Call me if you need anything!” Mark kissed his head . ‘ okay”. After a second Mark left and Jinyoung want to open the gates and suddenly he feel so dizzy and he suddenly collapse infront of his gates what he just could think about Mark. He tried to reach his phone but his body are so  much in pain until his eyes close and nobody’s gonna find out that he faint for that night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS!! I'M BACK AGAIN , I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER DON'T MAKE YOUR DAY RIGHT. AND I'M JUST HERE TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT!!! CAUSE I DON'T.  HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! I'M GONNA UPLOAD SOON AS I CAN!!! BTW, THIS IS MY IG: @wawa_jjang 

AND IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW ME TO, IT'S JUST I LIKE TO GET TO NOW MY READERS HAHAHAHA BYE!! HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS DAY