'12 Sep /Parting

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijika and Nyan explained that their family line have always had extra energy than normal people, which led a few of them to have some sorts of abilities. In Nyan's case, she's extra sensitive of her surroundings, situations and peoples' emotions. Which makes her understand easily, even past emotions. While Mijika is sensitive to verbal interactions. She can learn and understand other languages on the spot, she can even read peoples minds if she wants. but she refuses to invade. One more gift, and curse, is that people are easily attracted to them and can instantly be relaxed and comfortable with them. Which partly explains why the boys were easily opening up to them.

 

“They’re joking with us,” Daesung stated, shaking his head.

“They really are,” GD nodded, sighing. The boys were clearly unconvinced.

“No, no,” Nyan laughed, “it’s not like what you think. Some things are mysterious to the common mind,you know.”

“hey, baby, I’m not a monster,” Jie laughed, singing, referencing to their song  “Monster”.

“Ahh, I get it, I get it.” SeungRi stated, waving his hand in a 'whatever, you're just pulling our legs' kind of way. “we don’t need to know.”

The girls laughed at them, but didn’t push to explain more about it. It's for the best, it'll only hurt their pretty brains. Honestly, who would believe them on the spot?

After a while they got hungry and the girls and BB ordered room service to the girls’ room, so they hanged out until it was time for them to go to the airport.

Before leaving the room, everyone bid their goodbyes and hugs.

TOP and SeungRi looked like they were about to cry, and with Nyan having the ability to pick up and understand moods with more sensitively, building up to her emotions, already cried.

“Yah! Why are you guys crying?” Jie laughed as she hugged TOP by the waist. He bent down slightly to hug her back

“I’m not crying! I just have something in my eyes, that’s all,” Top denied, over her head,looking away wiping his misty eyes. “Nyan’s the one that’s crying!”

Knowing Nyan, it was understandable why she cried. Jie laughed, “aww, my Baby~” she hugged Nyan, rubbing her head.

“Yo, Jie! Don’t forget me!” SeungRi whined, hugging Jie and Nyan. The girls laughed, and hugged him back in a group hug.

“We only know each other for 3 days! Why are you all so emotional?” Jie laughed at them. "Ridiculous"

“Text us sometimes, okay?” said Daesung, coming to her for a hug.

Jie hugged him and laughed, “sure, sure. Make sure to reply, though.” Even though she was laughing and accepted the hug, her heart was going wild. Her ultimate bias was hugging her! willingly!

The boys exclaimed with an “of course”.

“Jie, come here,” Taeyang pulled her into a side hug, took a picture with his phone when she posed, and pulled her into a full hug after. “Text me, kay?” he grinned.

“Hey! I want to join too!” GD laughed and took a picture with Jie and Taeyang with his phone, then hugged Jie.

“No fair!” Nyan and SeungRi whined, making the others laughed. They ended up taking pictures with each other’s phones. Then, there was a knock on the door. Jie checked who it was, and it was the boys’ manager. 'This is like a reversal of fame roles', Jie thought.

“Annyeong, Jie.” He grinned, “are the boys here? It’s time to go.”

Jie heard the boys whined, making her chuckle. She greeted the manager, she met him yesterday during the photoshoot, “Annyeong, yes. They’re here,” she replied in korean, making the manager look at her in disbelief. She laughed and turned around to the boys, “Time to go, boys.”

They made another round of goodbyes and hugs, and the boys were out the door.

Jie closed the door and looked at Nyan, “Ready to go, Nyan?”

Nyan smiled sadly and nodded, “Mm!”

~~~~

 

“you know it’ll be a long while until for me to see you again, right Ka?” Nyan said sadly, holding hands with Jie, as Jie walked her to terminal enterance.

Jie looked at Nyan and smiled sadly, “I know…” Jie pulled Nyan into a hug, “so, take care of yourself, okay?”

“You too, Ka.” She hugged back, “I’m more worried of you more than you’re worried about me.”

Jie laughed, “you’re always are, Nyan.”

Then, they heard some screams, the girls looked at the crowd of fans who were screaming for their favourite boys. As the boys passed them to go into the terminal, each of them smiled, looked at the girls at the corner of their eyes and nodded. Nyan and Jie laughed, knowingly.

The intercom announced a last call for Nyan flight, and the girls hugged each other tightly one last time. “text me whenever you’re wherever you are, okay Ka? Don’t make me worry more than I already am.”

Jie chuckled sadly, “I will. Say hello to your mom…and mine, okay?”

She nodded, letting go of their embrace. She smiled sympathetically at the mention of Jie’s mom. They waved goodbye to each other as Nyan went in the terminal.

 

The nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter