'12 Sep /Change Up

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jie felt someone nudging and shaking her, “Ka, wake up!”

Jie grumbled and rolled on her bed, hiding her head under her pillow.

“Ka!”  Nyan hit Jie with a pillow,  “Your phone is ringing!” Nyan, grumpily whined. She then tumbled back on her bed and continued her sleep.

“Urgh…” Jie reluctantly grabbed her phone on the bedside table. “…hello?” she mumbled.  Hearing chuckles on the other end, she asked sleepily, “Hello, who is it?”

“Ya, Jie! You’re still in bed at this hour?”

Confused, she squinted her eyes and looked at the clock. It’s 1 in the afternoon. “Mhph…” Jie stretched and sat up on bed, “Uh, who is this?”

More chuckles. “Top. It’s T.O.P. Top,” the deep voiced said.

“Ah,” she nodded sleepily...Then her eyes snapped opened. 'It wasn't a dream?' she thought.

“And Teayang,” another voice said. She could see the smile in his voice.

“And GD, leader” the voice chuckled.

“And Daesunggg~” the 4th voice beamed.

“And SeungRi-ah~” the other announced cutely.

“Ya, am I on loudspeaker?” Jie, sleepily laughed.

“Dehh~” they laughed in union.

“Ya, Jiejie,” SeungRi laughed.

“What?”

“You sound cute sleepy-- Ouch!”

“Don’t flirt with her!” Jie heard Top scolded.

Jie laughed, rubbing the sleepiness off my eyes, “What do you guys want?” she sat crossed legs.

“Want to hang out with us?” GD asked, a teasing tone that also meant 'remember...?' 

“Oh,” Jie looked at Nyan’s bed, “wait  a minute.”

Jie stood up on bed and jumped on to Nyan bed, making her bounce. “YA! What are you doing, Ka!” she yelled, smacking Jie.

Jie laughed, “Do you want to hang out with BB today?”

“Today?” she sat up, grinning, looking fully awake, “YES!”

Jie chuckled, put her phone back to her ear, “Yeah, sure.”

She heard them chuckle, “What did you do to her?” Taeyang asked.

“I jumped her on her bed,” stating it in a yawn, making them laugh.

“Okay, let’s meet up at the hotel’s lobby in... 40 minutes?” GD suggested. "or you need more time?"

“40 minutes?” Jie looked at Nyan, who nodded her head eagerly. “Will do, see you then,” she agreed smiling and ended the call.

 

At the lobby, they met the boys wearing disguises.

“Hey boys, disguises again?” Jie smirked.

“Hey Jie, hoodies again?” GD smirked. Surprised he noticed, Nyan & Jie laughed.

“You noticed, huh?” Nyan laughed. He nodded, side grinned.

“Does she have an obsession with hoodies or something?” SeungRi curiously asked.

“Ah, something like that,” Jie giggled, stuffing her hands in her pockets. “So where are we going?” Jie asked looking at them.

“To our photoshoot,” SeungRi beamed, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Huh?” jie looked at Nyan, who grinned at her knowingly. “Why do I have a weird feeling about this? …Oh, right. Nyan,” Jie thought, shaking her head.

~~~

The girls watched the boys as they where having their photoshoot, from the snack table. The boys looked cool and all, but they were both hungry since they haven’t eaten their breakfast (lunch…or whatever) yet.

“Why are we here again? I thought we were going to play?” Jie asked Nyan, while munching on a sandwich.

“How am I supposed to know?” she took a bite on a doughnut, hiding a smile.

“You’re hiding something, that’s for sure.”

“Miss? Mijika?” Jie looked who was calling her.

“Yes?” she answered, after swallowing her food.

“Come with me,” said the smiling Japanese guy with blonde hair. He looked really stylish. How does she know he’s Japanese? It’s a psyche thing. Kidding...am I?

“Why?” she asked, confused.

“You need to get ready,” he smiled and grabbed Jie’s hand. He proceeded with dragging her away.

“W-w-wait!” Surprised, Jie looked at Nyan, who grinned and gave her a thumbs up. Still being dragged to the back, Jie looked at the boys who were amused at her situation and saw SeungRi giving two thumbs up. 'Oh, no…'

 

“Please wear this,” the guy said when they were at the dressing room. He handed Jie a purple dress and pushed her into the changing room.

“B-b-but,” Jie looked at him, feeling nervous. “I’ve never wore a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter