'12 Sep /Age

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were laughing at Nyan. “I’m so sorry. I was just so shocked,” Nyan said, embarrassed. By now, they know that Nyan and Jie were on vacation and were cousins. And Jie’s mom isn’t around at the moment. Which is true, she’s just like in another country, no big deal, but they didn’t need to know that. Jie also explained that she worked at the ICparlor for a while, and Ryan isn’t her brother.

“It’s okay, we were too. We thought you wanted us to go away. And I didn’t know you realized who we were actually,” Taeyang said, smiling shyly with his eyes, his signature smiling eyes. Adorable! He’s English is good.

Smiling and rolling eyes at him, “anyone could recognize you, even in your “disguises” and lack of make up,” Jie moved her hand around her face, “if they were close enough. That is, if they know of you.”

“But why didn’t you say anything?” Top asked in korean.

“Well, I thought you’d feel uncomfortable for you guys if I said so,” Jie shrugged, taking a bite of the new ice cream sundae that GD ordered. “The one that surprised me the most is that you guys actually followed me.”

“Ah, well. We can’t leave a kid wandering around, could we? Some strange people might follow her around,” Taeyang nodded at Nyan.

“Kid?” Nyan snickered, looking at Jie. “Hey, but wait, why did you thought I wanted you to go away?” Nyan suddenly asked, confused.

“Well, you were like “KA! KA! KA!” And you were pointing a spoon at us,”  Taeyang answered. Receiving an embarrassed “Oh~” from Nyan.

“We saw you a while ago. Well, just the ending. Right, Ka?” Nyan looked at Jie and she nodded in acknowledgement. “Oh! By the way, where’s Seungri and Daesung?” Nyan asked suddenly, and smirked at Jie when she mentioned Daesung. Jie resisted the urge to pinch her under the table.

“They’re around. We decided to look around the mall before going back,” GD answered while taking out his phone, that was buzzing. “Speaking of the devil…Yo, Daesung?”

At the mention of Daesung’s name, Jie felt Nyan nudging her. Jie ignored her, while trying to listen into GD’s phone call conversation. Which was hard, ‘cause Nyan was talking a bit too loud beside her.

“You know, in Jie’s phone” Nyan started to say teasingly, “there’s a picture of-”

Jie felt heat rising to my neck before she finished her sentence; this time Jie didn’t resist pinching her.

“Ouch! KA! That hurt!” she winced, rubbing her thigh, glaring at her cousin.

GD has stopped using his phone, and the boys looked confused at them.

Noticing, Mijika asked, “What?”

“What does “ka” mean?” Top asked. Now the girls were confused. “She keeps saying “Ka” and look at you while saying it. ‘Cause in Korean, “ka” means, “go”.”

Jie laughed at this, making Top blush. Blushing Top? So cute! “No wonder you thought Nyan wanted you to go away!” Grinning, Jie said, “No, she doesn’t want me to go. That’s what she calls me. “Ka.””

“I thought your name was Jie?” Top asked again, before sipping on his chocolate shake. Unconsciously, Jie grabbed her strawberry one and sipped on it.

“Yes, it is. It's actually Mijika. But “Ka” is also short for “Kaka”, meaning big sister. Sort of like “eonni” in Korean,” Jie explained then bit on her straw. She giggled when she noticed Top to start unconsciously biting on his too.

“Yeah, sometime I call her Kaka Jie,” said Nyan, nodding.

“How old are you, Nyan?” Taeyang asked.

“Uh…guess.”

“19? You look 19.”

I choked trying not to laugh.

“Uh, 13. Coming 14 this December,” Nyan blushed.

“Wow…uh, she do look mature,” TOP stated.

“Wait, so how old are you, Jie?” Taeyang asked, all the boys were staring at Jie.

Smirking, still biting on her straw, Jie asked, “how old do you think I am?”

Top guessed first, “11? 12?”

Nyan and Jie laughed, while Taeyang and GD looked at him with an “are you serious?” face. With this, Top blushed, scratched his head, “Oh, right. You’re older.”

“14?” Taeyang guessed.

jie smiled, “guess again.”

GD snapped his fingers and pointed them at her, “15?”

Nyan laughed at them, but stopped when she saw something out the window. All of them noticed, and looked out as well. Shocked seeing Seungri and Daesung grinning and waving at us. GD waved them to come in. Blushing, Jie looked away, put her shake on the table, and saw the look on Nyan’s face. “Damn! I really need to change my wallpaper” Jie mentally cursed herself.  She coughed and tried to keep her cool.

Seungri and Daesung reached and greeted them. Seungri started whining something in Korean, “Ya! Hyung! We’ve been looking for you everywhere, and here you having a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter