'12 Sep /Ka!

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijika was in Singapore, and Nyan, her cousin, was there for vacation.~

 

“Ka! Come on! I’m HUNGRY!” whined her cousin, Nyan, who is trying to usher Jie out the hotel door by pushing my back. Giggling, she suddenly walked forward, leaving Nyan surprised and falling forward to the floor. “KAKA!” she whined.

Chuckling, Mijika helped her up. “Sorry, sorry.” As she stood up, Jie wrapped her right arm around Nyan’s shoulders. Jie dragged her out the door, Nyan was a bit taller than Jie, so causing her to stumble forward a bit.

“You , Ka!” she whined.

“Yeah, I know,” grinning and sticking her tongue out at Nyan. In which, in reply, she rolled her eyes at Jie. Chuckling, Jie took her to a place to eat at the mall near the hotel.

After eating, they went around the mall. “So what do you want to do now, Nyan?” Jie asked.

“Umm, I don’t know. I wish something would happen-” just then, screams of girls could be heard nearby. Nyan & Jie looked at each other, and they followed to where the screams were. As they found the source of the screams, they saw A LOT of girls crowding around a small stage.

“Do you know what’s going on?” Jie asked Nyan, looking at her. She just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. “Can you see what’s on the stage?” Again, she made the same reply. Then, Jie noticed there was music playing in the background, muffled by the screams. She wasn’t sure, but it sound familiar. Being the slow person that she can be, it took her a while to register, until she realized who were singing. Eyes wide, she looked at her cousin and Nyan had the same expression.

Right there and then, her cousin grabbed her hand and pulled Jie through the large crowd. Which was really hard with all the frantic screaming VIPs. As they reached the small stage, they saw them. Jie couldn’t believe her eyes. It was them! HOLY FFFF—!

Jie guessed it was almost the end of the mini fanmeet when they reached there, since after the song end, the boys said their goodbyes and went back the stage and disappeared like magicians.

After the crowd whined and dispersed (probably chasing after the boys), Jie and Nyan stayed near the stage for a while. “Ka, I thought you loved BB? How come you didn’t know they were in Singapore!” Nyan, smacked Jie’s arm.

Rubbing the smacked area, Jie replied, “Pssh… I may love them. But I don’t keep track of their every movement. I have my own life, yknow?” she started walking away.

“True…Hey, where are you going?!”

Jie glanced back at her, “Come on, let’s get some ice cream.”

Jie heard her squealed with glee before coming running behind her.

 

~~~~

 

“Yo, Mijika! Nyan!” grinned Ryan, the cashier. “Picking up your salary, Jie?”

“yep!” Jie nodded. "and please, Ryan. Just call me Jie."

"...Mijika" Ryan smirked. Jie rolled her eyes. “so... the usual?" Nyan and Jie laughed and nodded

Sitting in the ice cream parlor, Nyan and Jie were devouring their ice cream sundae. “Still can’t believe they let you work for only 2 weeks. You don’t need to work anyways,” Nyan stated.

“Well, they needed someone. And I was here almost every other day anyways…and it was boring being alone.” Then Jie stood up, “I need to go to the washroom. I’ll be back.”

“Hurry, okay? Or the ice cream will melt to soup.” Jie nodded in reply. She went out the shop, since there aren’t in the parlor. The walk to toilet was a bit far.

After going out of the washroom, Jie started walking around a corner when someone crashed into her, causing her to fall on her . “Adadahh~” she winced in pain.

“Oh! I’m sorry!”

“That’s one deep voice. A guy?” Jie thought. The guy helped her up. “How cliché.” Chuckling to herself to the thought of those cliché love stories where th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter