'12 Sep / Tasty

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next couple of days later, Jie heard Popo called her to the living room.

“Yes, Popo?” Jie asked, sitting next to her on the sofa. Jie looked at Popo, who had her hand on the phone, that was on the table next to the sofa. Did she had a phonecall?

“Jie, dear,” Popo looked at her in with a smiling face, and eyes with excitement.

“You look so happy, Popo,” Jie grinned, “did something good happened?”

“Yes, something did.” Popo nodded, while smiling. “My grandsons just called me.”

“Wow, that’s good. So how are they?”

“Oh, dear,” Popo put her left hand on top of Jie’s right hand. Grinning, Popo said to Jie, “They’re coming to visit soon.”

“Oh, that’s great!” Jie was happy for Popo, since she knows Popo miss them so much. She doesn’t know much about them, other then they’ve been busy with their jobs.“When are they visiting?”

“They’re on their way now,” she smiled.

“Oh, umm” now Jie was worried. “Is it okay that I’m here? I could go out for a while. I mean, I don’t want to be a bother to you and them reuniting and bonding.”

“Oh, dear. You won’t be a bother,” Popo reassured her. “They’d enjoy your company, like I have.” She winked, making Jie laugh.

“If you say so, Popo.” Jie stood up from her seat, “I’ll tell Aunty Yenny.”

As Popo nodded, they heard the doorbell ring. Jie started to walk to the door, but Popo stopped her. “It’s alright, Jie dear. I’ll answer it. Go tell, Yenny.” Popo grinned and slowly walked to the door. Jie proceeded with going to the kitchen and told Aunty Yenny about the situation.

“Oh, really? That’s great,” Aunty Yen smiled, “I’ll make some tea. You can change clothes. Wearing a tank top and shorts around boys isn’t that nice, now is it?”

Jie looked down at the clothes blushed, “Ahh, yeah.” She scratched her cheek, “I’ll go change then.”

Aunty Yen chuckled, “Yes, you do that.”

After she changed her clothes, changing as in just pulling on a hoodies and jeans, she went out to the living room. On the sofa, she saw the back of the head of Popo’s grandsons, with Popo sitting in the middle. One was platinum blonde with a bit of blue highlights on the right, while the other was just hazel brown.

“Ah, Jie, come here!” Popo beamed when she looked back, waving her hand to come over. The boys didn’t turned behind to look at her, like she expected. So she walked over to them.

“Boys, this is Mijika,” Popo introduced. When Jie looked at them, she couldn’t help but feeling she’ve seen the two smiling boys before.

“Um, Hai,” she waved, before sitting down on the arm chair opposite of the sofa.

 “Mijika dear, these are my two grandsons. Dae and So.”

“Hello, Jie,” they greeted, grinning.

“Dae? So?” Jie said, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter