Chapter Three

Sharing in terms of Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they went to into their apartment.. "Kai ahhh..... Whom do you like most in both of them..??" Chanyeol asked..

"I didn't decided yet Chan.. I like both of them.. I couldn't choose.. Why don't you say your opinion.." Kai asked..

"Me too.. But we have to for time to decide I think.. After today incident I don't think we can able to start conversation with them.."

"Don't worry Yeol... We had made an impression at them, So they can't forget us easily.." Kai replied "Good Night Chaan.."

"Good Night Kaai..."

------------------------ NEXT MORNING--------------------------------------

At 8:00 AM 4 of them went their parking lot at once only... First of all they shocked after seeing each other.. Then baekhyun try to break the silence 

"Mmm... Why are here...?" he looking Chanyeol & Kai.

"Ummm... Ahh... We live here.. Now I think you people also live here.." Wow great.. Seoul is tooo small.. I don't know yet.. Kai thinks

"Oh.. Yeah.. Thats good.. Anyway sorry for yesterday.. I don't like anybody touch our car.. By the way I am Baekhyun.. Byun Baekhyun.." He shows his hand, Kai blinks two times then takes with in his hand..

"I am Kai.. Kim Kai.. Nice to meet you baekhyun.. Here my best friend Park Chanyeol.." Chanyeol gives his hand,

"Hii...." Say shyly..

baekhyun shakes and guestures his to Kyungsoo..

"He is my best friend Do Kyungsoo.." Then Kyunngsoo bows his head and says "Hello.."

"We are final year from music department.."Baekhyun says

"I am second year dance, he is final year arts.." Kai replies with smile 

"Okay.. See you around.. I think.. Its getting late.. " baekhyun waves, Kyungsoo nods in agreement..

"Yeah..  " Kai says, chanyeol nods and goes to driver seat of their car..

Two vehicles left for their college..

------------------------------------------------

"Thats nice of you baek" Kyungsoo says while red pausing at red light..

"except that car incident, I think they are not that bad and we are living at same block .. They are our neighbours. I try to being nice Soo.." baekhyun says gesturig green light to Kyunsoo who is looking at him.

"Yeahh.. Thats right.. " Kyunsoo replies

--------------------------------------------------

In that day classes as usual, in lunch while kyungsoo and baekhyun eat with chen.. baekhyun sees chanyeol and beside him kai at cafeteria counter..  looks around the caferia, there are no empty seats beacuse of new students.. "Chanyeol..." he calls his name and waves his hand and gestures to come.. "Here..."

They both comes with at their table when Kyungsoo is feeding to him.. Points seats besides chen " I think you both are don't have any vacant table.. If you don't mind you can sit with us.." baekhyun says while feeding Kyungsoo. Chanyeol & Kai sits there looking amusedly at them.. Chen eyed them confusedly then Baekhyun gestures Chen to them.. " He is my friend Chen.." "Chen they are our other college students and our new neighbours Chanyeol and Kai.."

"Hii..."

"Hiii..." Chanyeol & Kai says in unison.. Chen sees their plates with exactly look like twins with same food "Why your plates looks same exactly..?"

"Ohh.. We have like same food & we want like to have same things.." Chanyeol says.. "Unlike others.. " chen mutters only to hear baekhyun and earns glare from baekhyun.

"How is our college??" Kyungsoo asks try to light up the table.. "Its good.." Kai says..

"Its thrice bigger than the our college.. It is taking 10 mins to come to cafeteria" Chanyeol continues

"Why are feeding each other with different types foods in plates" Kai asks confusedly

"Yeah.. unlike you are they like to try different types and sharing.. 'Sharing is Caring' you know" Chen winks..

"Wow.. you people are greate.. We never try like that.. When we are younger we fight for same toys, so our parents end up buying samethings. So we don't have share anything" Kai says 

"Then why don't you try now.. " baekhyun holds food with his chopsticks in mid air Kai direction.. Kai blinks and registers what is happening, eats

"Thats good.." Kai says "Here.. " Kai holds  his food  to Kyubgsoo..

"Ummm.. Thats Kyungs.. favourite.. Here.." baekhyun holds food for Chanyeol.. He ates happily like they spent their lunch time feeding each other..

"That sharing idea is really nice you know.. " Chanyeol says with his signature grin..

"Ummm we know.. " baekhyun say with his smile.. Chanyeol stares at him dreamily, lunch bell rang to bring him out..

"Okay bye.. " Kyungsoo says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(While going back to class)

"Chen where is your friend today.." Kyungsoo asks.

"He went to library kyung.. He told me that he will join with us tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter