Chapter Two

Sharing in terms of Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KaiChan Apartment, Monday Morning, 7:00AM

Alarm ringing from 5 minutes.. "Kaiii...!! Kaaiiiii..!! Switch off the stupid alarm..!! It's disturbing my beauty sleep.."Chanyeol says groggly..

"No Chan.. It's near to you only.. You off..!!" Kai says while turning to chanyeol side.. While chanyeol reached to off the alarm door bell rings..

"Ting.. Ting.."

"Ting.. Ting.." but no one moves from their slumber..

"Ting.. Ting.." Now chanyeol mobile starts ringing.. "Aishhh... Today all the world against my sleep.. Who is that idiot calling me in early morning" chanyeol searching for his mobile with closing eyes while mumbling to hisself.. 

"Hel...lll...oo..." Chanyeol says tooo slowly..

"YEahhh... I know.. I know you both are sleepy heads.. Don't you go to college.. Today we have to go to new college.. Why are you not answering your door bell.. If you don't wan't to break your new apartments door open it immediately.. " Sehun shouts and cuts the call with out waiting for chayeol's reply.. Chanyeol sees his mobile blankly to register what is just happening with in 2 seconds door bells rings again.. 

Chanyeol runs to door and opens widely with out greeting him Sehun rushes to their bed room and pushes Kai with his leg..

"Yeahhh.. Sleep head.. wake up...!! We have to go college...!!!".. Sehun shouts at Kai

"Chaaannn..... Chaaann...!! Who allows this stupid to our bed room..??" Kai shouts..

"I don't.. Okay get up.. anyway Hun has point.. We have to go college today and have to search our class room.. So we have to go early.." Chanyeol says while going to washroom while Sehun and Kai bickering

After 15 mins they are at college parking lot is empty so parks the car in middle and goes to searching for their classes to meet their friends.. In lunch they met once again decides to look around the college, They decided to ditch the afternoon classes to cover the every corner of the college (Because  College is tooo big) ...

While they are wandering they hears the song from music department.. Voices are tooo good to miss. So they went to that direction and see through the window there are two boys with almost same height, same voices and toooo cute.. tooo handsome.. Chanyeol and Kai look at each other with two meanings

1. Are they dreaming same quality guys at one place..!!

2. Their (21 & 22 yrs ) Goal accomplished...!!

Till the end of the music class they stand there only while observing them.. Bell rang they both started going out of college.. 

"Okay will try tomorrow.. May be if we have luck they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter