Chapter One

Sharing in terms of Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BaekSoo Apartment, Morning 8:00AM, Monday

"Baek.... Wake up...!!!"

.....

"Baek Wake up..!! Its ing 8. you didn't wake up yet.. if you don't wake up in 5 minutes I will go myself to college leaving you behind.."

"Kyung... 5 more minutes... Pleaaaaase"

"Alright... Bye... I am going.." kyungsoo says with even moving 1 inch..

Then beakhyun wakes from baek rubbing eyes cutely and says to kyungsoo "Okay.. Okay.. wait.. I am coming..You know I hate going anywhere without you..?? How can you say that leave me behind", baekhyun pouts.. Kyungsoo chuckles.

"You know I hate being late howw can you make me late" Kyungsoo imitates baekhyun with same pout.. Both of them laughs loudly

"Okay then gibe me 10 mins I will get ready.." Baekhyun says and goes to washroom

After that both eats their breakfast (Toast with milk) and goes to college. Kyungsoo parks their car in parking area baekhyun jumps immediately goes to the driver seat, waiting for kyungsoo to step down. Then both of them goes into college.

"Do you remember today afternoon we have our weekly test in vocal class" Kyungsoo asks..

"Ohh.. Noo.. but it's okay.. Who we are...!! we don't need to practise anyway.."

"Baek...!! Soo..!!" Chen is running while shouting.. Baek & Kyung soo turns their heads to see their friend with confusion why is he shouting like we are going to participate in third world war 

Chen stops infront of them with paanting heavily.. "What happen Chen..?? Why are you shouting like that..?? Anybody put fire our college..?? Or else anybody died in our staff.. " baekhyun asks and kyungsoo smiles his best friends curiousity.

"You know our college another other side of city..??" Chen asks.. Baekhyun nods his head furiously as a sign of chen to continue.. "Right.. That building in under repair.. So that college students has to move our college new building from today onwards.. One of my friend is also coming with them" Chen grins happily.those three are started walking into college, chen continues "I told you my elementary & high school best friend Lay. He is coming.. He will join with us in I think.." 

"Ohooo.. Thats good to hear" Kyungsoo says..

"Yeah I think.. Untill unless anybody starts irritates one of us their che letters and gifts" baekhyun scoffs while imagining their proposals every year starting.. 

"Why don't both of you two accept anyone.." Chen asks.. "Or else date each other" Suggests by earning glare from both of them.. Three of them nods to the other students like acknowledgement while talking..

Baekhyun tugs Chen's ear with grittinng his teeth "First of all My dear Chen darling we are like brothers we don't have such feeling for each other.. If have we automatically goes to our next stage.. But unfortunately we don't" Kyungsoo nodes firmly for confirmatation.. "Next one i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter