--2

Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Suho both look clueless. They get closer to Baekhyun to comfort him. They had no idea that Baekhyun was struggling. He looked fine; he pretended to look fine. Baekhyun kept everything to himself.

"I did wrong. I have no one to blame." Baekhyun looks down while Suho is patting his back. 

"But why did you do that? I thought you guys were doing great until suddenly you called her and ended everything." Chanyeol shakes his head in confusion. He's Baekhyun's roommate and he thought he knew everything about Baekhyun until today.

Baekhyun remains silent for a few seconds. "I just don't want to hurt her. She's received too many hate due to our relationships. Both of you guys know how crazy our fans are. I checked on Taeyeon's Instagram pretty much everyday and all I could see was hate comments. I know it wasn't easy for her.."

"You guys love each other, that's all that matters." Chanyeol says as he looks at Baekhyun who's still looking dull. 

"There's no point of loving each other if she keeps getting hurt."

"But it wasn't your fault." Suho tries to convince Baekhyun. He really feels bad for Taeyeon since he has been her friend for the longest. Taeyeon would always share her secrets with Suho. But ever since Baekhyun broke up with her, Taeyeon seems to avoid any kind of communication with pretty much everyone.

"I'm the only one who can stop it.. To be extremely honest, I never had a thought about breaking up with her. It was difficult for me too. But, I kept it to myself."

 

 

"Taeyeon wake up. It's almost 10. We have a schedule at 12 pm. Wake up!" Sooyoung shakes Taeyeon as hard as she can. She knows that Taeyeon has been suffering from Insomnia lately. She couldn't sleep until it's 3/4 am. Thus, that's the reason why she has been having problems when it comes to waking up early.

Taeyeon rubs her eyes. She's forcing herself to put away the blanket and gets up. She grabs her phone to look at the time and sees a message notification.

From: Suho, 9.35 a.m.

Come and meet me at the rooftop during your lunch break today. We need to talk.

Taeyeon sighs as she reads the text. She has no idea wha to do. She's trying her best to not talk to people, espe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter