--3

Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is sitting on the couch in the lounge room. All of her fellow members are there as well, having some conversations while drinking coffees that were bought by their managers to cool themselves down after the dance practice. Yoona is sitting next to her while sipping her iced americano. She looks to her left and notices that Taeyeon is spacing out. "Taeyeon, are you okay?" Yoona asks with concern as she puts her hand gently on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

Taeyeon turns her head, facing Yoona. "I'm okay." She says with a smile. It was a forced smile. Yoona could somehow sense that Taeyeon is definitely okay but she thinks Taeyeon needs her own privacy. Yoona just nods before she continues to drink her americano.

Taeyeon is looking at her phone. A few minutes after she left Suho and Chen, she received a text message for an unknown number.

From: unknown, 12.22 p.m

STAY AWAY FROM SUHO! 

It sounds like a threat message. Taeyeon has been thinking about that text message ever since she received it. Who is this person? Why is that person asking her to stay away from Suho and how did this person know that she was meeting Suho? While Taeyeon is in a deep thought, she receives another text message. She clicks on the message notification.

From: unknown, 1.34 p.m

You don't need to know who i am. Just freaking stay away from Suho!

 

 

Baekhyun is making a toast in the kitchen. It's almost 5 p.m. They just got back from a rehearsal for tomorrow's showcase. He put the breads inside the toaster. Baekhyun notices Chen is coming from the living room. "Chen, do you want a toast?" Baekhyun asks with a wide smile. Chen shakes his head. 

"Baekhyun, there's something I need to tell you..."

Baekhyun cannot get his eyes of the toaster. He's waiting with full anticipation. "What is it?"

"Suho. I think he likes Taeyeon." 

Baekhyun almost chokes himself, but he pretends to play it cool. He tries his best to put on a happy face as he turns to Chen. "Really? Well, I guess that's fine." 

Chen knows Baekhyun is not telling the truth. "You're fine? Are you sure?"

Baekhyun tries to avoid any eye contact with Chen. He clears his throat. "Well, we broke up already. And Suho can like whoever he wants."

Chen is rolling his eyes. "This dude is clearly lying. Pshh." He thought to himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter