--1

Sometimes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It has been 2 weeks." Taeyeon thought to herself. She's holding her phone and she's looking at the last text message that Baekhyun sent her two weeks ago. She tried so many times to delete the message but she just couldn't do it. 

"Just move on, Taeyeon. You deserve a better guy."

Taeyeon looks around to see Sunny who just came out of the kitchen with two mugs in her hand. She gives one to Taeyeon. "Thanks." Sunny smiles. She knows exactly how Taeyeon feels because she has been through that before. Taeyeon is still looking at her phone.

"Taeyeon, I know it's hard.." Sunny says as she takes a sip of the hot chocolate. Taeyeon looks down before she gives her phone to Sunny. "Sunny, please do it for me. Please delete the message."

Sunny seems a little bit shocked. She was not expecting Taeyeon to react that way. Sunny grabs the phone and she knows that she has to do it for Taeyeon's sake. The news about their breakup is all over the internet. It was all due to Baekhyun's Instagram post. He posted a picture with a caption that says, "It's over". He even unfollowed Taeyeon. Without any doubts, fans could already tell that their relationship had ended.

Once she has deleted the message, Sunny gives back the phone to Taeyeon. "Cheer up! We're all here with you. Just let us know if you need anything, okay?" Sunny says as she pats Taeyeon's shoulder. She gets up to leave Taeyeon alone in the living room. Sunny thinks that Taeyeon need a little but more of privacy at times like this. 

 

Sunny is chilling on her bed with her headphones on. Suddenly, Taeyeon walks into her room and grabs Sunny's wrist, trying to drag her out of the room. "Sunny, I need your help."

Sunny is a little bit confused but she follows Taeyeon anyway. She's shocked to see two huge boxes in the living room. "Wait, what are these boxes doing here?" Sunny asks out of her confusion. She gets closer to one of the boxes and opens it. "Oh my god, these are all of the presents that were given by Baekhyun right?"

Taeyeon nods with a slight smile. "Please don't tell me you're throwing these away." Sunny says as she shakes her head. 

"What's going on?" Hyoyeon comes to the living room with a towel wrapped around her head. She just had a shower after she came back from the gym.

"I don't think there's a point of keeping these anymore." Taeyeon says as she looks at those boxes. It's probably one of the hardest decisions she has ever made but she was determined. 

"YOU GO GIRL!" Hyoyeon says fiercely. She felt very bad for Taeyeon and seeing how Taeyeon is making process to get over her depression and sadness definitely makes Hyoyeon feels happy. 

"But, maybe you should keep them, as a memory..." Sunny says. She's kinda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter