King of Manipulation

I Wish

 "I just got a call from Kyuhyunssi, he and Shelby are coming to the house now and asked for all of us to be there." Leeteuk tells me putting on his coat   

"I see, well I'm sure I know what he's going to tell us." I smile fakely, "Excuse me real quick hyung, I'll be down in a moment." I swiftly walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. As I hover over the sink I look at my face in the mirror, "What does he see in her? I can't believe he would reject me and ask her to marry him!" I slam my fist down. 

"Siwon are you coming?" Leeteuk shouts from the front door.  

"Y-yes! I'm coming!" I quickly wash my face and leave with Leeteuk for our house.    

I get angrier as we approach the driveway, I couldn't bear the thought of Kyuhyun belonging to some wretch. I have to make him see me again.....at least try my best to anyway. 

"Are you alright Siwon? You seem aggravated tonight." Leeteuk asks me with curious eyes, "Ah no hyung, I'm fine really. Let's just have a good time tonight." I pat his shoulder and smile as the car parks and we get out and see our others hyungs arriving as well.  

"Ah hello Siwon!" Exclaims a cheerful little Donghae followed by Eunhyuk, "Sorry Siwon he's a little hyper tonight." Eunhyuk says hugging him from behind to control him.   

As we are let inside by Changmin, Kyuhyun's best friend and one of our roommates, we walk to the main lounge where candles and bountiful amounts of wine were laid out. Kyuhyun and Shelby were sitting on the couch laughing and sipping wine. 

"Hello my hyungs! I'm so happy that all of you broke away from your busy schedules tonight to come home early. But I have a special announcement for everyone so please take a seat." He gestures sitting by that woman on the couch, I refused to sit because the only available seat was next to her. 

"Please stand up with me darling," he helps her up and holds her hand, "Tonight the greatest joy of my life has happened, Shelby and I are getting married this spring!" He exclaims happily kissing her as the other cheered happily and hugged both of them. I left the room in disgust and went to the kitchen to drink some water. 

"I can tell you're still hung up on him. But that's no reason to hate her for it." Kangin says walking up behind me drinking a beer. 

"Am I really that transparent?" I say annoyed taking a shot, "I can always tell how you're feeling, but you really shouldn't hate her for being the one he loves. Things like this happen but you should really try to be happy for them." I didn't look at him and his footsteps soon faded away as he left the room.   

I take a few more shots and feel my head grow a little cloudy but I walk into the room looking normal as others were talking and Shelby was returning to the room. 

"Excuse me Shelby, may I speak with you in private for moment?" I ask her touching her arm gently. 

"Oh of course Siwon." She smiles and walks with me to another room 

"If this about you being upset that I'm marrying Kyuhyun, then I sincerely want to apologize for any hard feelings." She pathetically explains.   

"He and I talked about that earlier so everything is fine. If it ever seems that I'm mean or grumpy it's nothing personal. With my new drama coming out I will be under a lot of stress so please forgive me if I am that way." 

"Oh of course I understand those feelings with my exhibitions and whatnot." She smiles at me with that face I hate so much. 

"Do you think you will make a good wife to him?" I ask pretending to be innocent sipping my drink 

"Well yes, I will do my best to be a wonderful wife to him. I love him more than anything. Why do you ask?" 

"Hm well sometimes girls like you fall through and have affairs and run off with other men. I just don't want you hurting him." 

"A girl like me? What do you mean by that?" She asks a little hurt when Kyuhyun suddenly comes in, "Excuse me I need my fiancée." He smiles, "We are going to dance now, come join us hyung." 

"Ah actually I'm rather tired I think I'm going to bed upstairs now. I'll see you in the morning before I leave for my photo shoot." I smile at them before going to my room as everyone danced and drank downstairs 

I hate that woman with every fiber of my being.....I promise you Shelby that you will never walk down that isle!