Angel

I Wish

Being together is the most wonderful elation that could come to my life. It's like you're the honey and I'm the bee. If I reached for your hand for the rest of my life, would your eyes get wide and your cheeks blush? I desire nothing more than to be with you forever. You're my everything my love...                 

"Do you really think she will marry me hyung?" I ask Leeteukssi as he fixes my tie for me. 

"I think she will, I've never seen a happier couple than the two of you. I honestly get a little jealous sometimes." He smirks fixing my jacket 

"I really hope you're right hyung. I'm going to get to the pavilion a little early to make sure everything is perfect before she gets there, I'm so nervous.....What if she says no?" I say looking at the ruby engagement ring in its box.         

"Oh Kyu,..." He hugs me, "I have without a doubt belief that she will be your wife. Don't doubt your love for her or hers for you." He says reassuringly looking at me with a smile.                 

"Alright, I won't hyung. Thank you, oh look at the time! I've got to run now! Bye!" I panic closing the door and run down the limo and look at the falling sun. Suddenly my phone rings, "Hello?" 

"I wanted to wish you luck for tonight Kyuhyun." 

"O-oh thank you Siwon. I thought you would be upset with me considering things have been rather awkward between us lately." 

"No hard feelings, you fell in love with someone else and I had to learn to accept that. Good luck and let us know what happened when you return." 

"Of course, oh I have to go I've arrived at the pavilion. Bye hyung." I hang up quickly without letting him say goodbye but I didn't have time to focus on that at the moment. 

The flowers and music were perfect as well as everything else I had planned for last six months.          

"Sir your lady has arrived, she will be coming up in just a moment." The head waiter warns me 

"Alright, thank you very much." I smile and bow and fix myself up as she walks through the arc of flowers.     

"You look so beautiful Shelby..." I smile at her taking her hands in mine.          

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself. Now what is all of this about?"   

"Can't I have a lovely evening with my girlfriend?" I smile and kiss her cheek. 

"Alright then silly boy." She smiles at me with her cute dimples and long red hair flowing down her shoulders perfectly. 

"Oh by the way, how has Siwon been since you turned him down?" She says sipping her soup.  

"He's been fine, I spoke to him earlier about prop- ah just about how things have been going and he said there are no hard feelings." I sigh almost ruining everything I planned so hard for. 

"Well that's very mature of him. Oh the moon is so beautiful tonight..." She gets up and looks deeply at the moon with her captivating eyes. I can't help but get up and hug her from behind. She holds my hand gently and smiles at me. 

"Shall we dance?" I ask extending my hand to her. She chuckles and swiftly takes it and we glide accross the floor under the moonlit sky surrounded by roses and our love. 

When we stop I look into her eyes deeply. "Shelby I was going to wait a little longer but I can't wait anymore..." I take out the ring box and get on my knee, "I've never been more in love with anyone as I am with you. You accept me as I am and make my heart fly every time I look at you. Will you please become my wife?" 

"Oh Kyuhyun....of course I will!" She exclaims and embraces me passionately with her plump and smooth lips. 

I could not express how happy I was, the only girl I've ever loved has agreed to become my one and only forever. My life could not be better!