Happy, Together, Forever

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

 

6 YEARS LATER

“Wow~” Taegeuk, my 6 years old daughter, said.

“Yeah, Just wow~” Taekwon, my 3 years old son, added.

Me and my kids are in our living room, having a story telling of my past story with their mom.

“But Grandma said when you visited mommy’s house, she said that mommy’s not home and that she’s hanging out with a guy, right? So whose that guy, daddy?” Taegeuk asked.

I laughed and said, “Well, your mommy explained to me everything. She said that she’s not hanging out with that guy. She said that it was just her classmate and said that they went out just to finish their project in school together. So don’t worry, sweety. It was just your mommy’s classmate.”

“But last question... What happened to Jungkook?” Taegeuk once again asked.

I smiled, “Jungkook? Well, we’re still friends. We didn’t even expect to hear that Bomi and him will get married this saturday. They even invite us to their wedding and the two of you are the flower girl and a ring bearer.”

“Really? I'm a flower girl? Yeey!" Taegeuk exclaimed, "Wow~ I have nothing to say but--- Wow. Your love story with mom should become a movie! It’s a cute story but at the same time, sad. I love it! I should share this story to my classmates and friends tomorrow! Hehe.” Taegeuk said as I laughed

“Daddy and Mom’s love story is just wow~” Taekwon suddenly exclaimed

“I felt like I wanted to have a boy bestfriend already, after hearing your love story with mom, daddy!” Taegeuk added

“Yeah~ Haha just wow!” Taekwon brightly smile but suddenly, it faded, “But I don’t know what’s love,”

“Baby, you’re too young to know about love.” Taegeuk said as she patted Taekwon's back

“Okay then... but how did you know about love? Why? You already had a love?”  asked Taekwon.

I saw Taegeuk turned red and bowed down her head as she said, “No, I didn’t!”

“Yiiiieeeeee! My sister already had a love!” Taekwon exclaimed.

I can’t help but laugh at this two siblings. The whole living room was now noisy. Noisy as the two young kids teasing to each other. But suddenly they became quiet as their mother called up from the kitchen, “Kids! Cookies is ready!”

The two of them exchange looks and then brightly exclaimed, “Yeeey! Coockies!”, Then they hurriedly ran up towards the kitchen.

And so, I stood up from the couch and went after. There I saw two kids eating coockies on the table and a beautiful lovely wife, smiling at me.

I approached Chorong to put my arm around her shoulder while watching and smiling to our cute little kids, eating in front of us...

And I knew that this family will be happy, together, forever...

--------------------

I didn't mention this in foreword; I really love this story that's why I shared this to you guys! I'm sorry for there's no credits to the right owner because I forgot the name of the real author but 50% of it I also added some scenes. I just want to say quick thank you to all my voters, subcribers, commentors (I love reading your comments by the way!^^) Thank you so much for loving and supporting this story!! Just, THANK YOU!!!!