Bestfriends

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

 

So that’s how it started. We became bestfriends and it was kind of strange at first for she was a girl and there are things which I was little bit hesitant to indulge her like catching frogs, swimming in the lake and climbing trees, but then she tried and did everything just to pleased me.

There was even a time when she fell off the bike, trying to catch up with me in a race we had and I was the one who bandaged her wounded knee.

I could still remember the time when she hit the window of our neighbor  when we were playing baseball and it was I, who talked to Mr. Jung and promise to pay for the damage, which meant having to loose my week’s allowance.

I even fought with the toughest guy in school when they teased Chorong and made her cry and I ended up having a black eye and a bruised cheek. I even still remember Chorong crying as she placed an ice bag over my black eye and later gave it a get-well kiss.

I did everything just to make my bestfriend happy...

The lake was our favorite hang out. We had our Saturday swim routine. We would pack our food and later eat them under the big oak tree while telling each others dream.

She dreams of being a chef because she wants to cook delicious foods for her future children and husband and she knows my dream of becoming a doctor. She never laughs at my dreams even if they were quite imposible. It made me like her even more...

As years went by, I noticed that my feelings towards her were slowly changing. Somehow, I thought it was just a simple crush case. But when I started thinking about her, dreaming of her and having the feeling of wanting to be with her all the time, I thought it was something different, something that made me feel strange and made me feel so alive. Whenever our hands touch, I could feel the tingling sensation in my spine.

Once when we were at the lake, having our Saturday swim routine and as I carried her like a bridal-style towards the water edge of the lake, I had the feeling of not wanting to let go. I just wanted that moment to stopped at that time, hoping it would never end.

I then, realize I was slowly falling in love with my bestfriend...

 

--------------------

Because this chapter is too short, here's the bonus!!! :D

Taehyung, why so handsome?? Why you do this to meee!!! *fangirling*