6. Because when you sleep

Reasons
6. Because when you sleep     August 20, 2014
You look peacefully
and calm 
and still beautiful 
even with that little bit of drool
escaping your mouth

xxx Ryeowookie!


Ryeowook giggled softly, his eyes where still red and puffy from crying yesterday but he didn't care that much anymore. He woke up next to the man he loved, well not next, he was basically squishied in between Kyuhyun's arms, he smiled as he looked at his boyfriend again. A small puddle of drool that had escaped Kyu's mouth somewhere during the night started to soak the pillow. 

 

The older stared at his boyfriend, he rarely had seen Kyuhyun so calm, and peacefull. Most of the time Kyuhyun was busy, worrying about schedules, grumpy due lack of sleep (blame gaming at 3AM mind you), or frustrated at the man who even made Heechul shut up for once, Kim Gura. The last time he had seen Kyu so peacefully in a bed must have been, Ryeowook whipped a tear that had escaped his eye, the accident. Ryeowook didn't went to see him for weeks, and when he finally did, after he knew Kyuhyun was stable, the sight he was greeted with was a peacefull Kyuhyun, dreaming about how he would be on stage soon again.


That's why Ryeowook loves sleeping Kyu.
even that little bit of drool soaking the pillow. 


It's a shorty! 
but I feel not every chapter has to be long,
and I don't think I could write a whole essay on Kyu drooling in his sleep
the thought of it is cute though. 

To everyone said last chapter was perfectly timed because of that Kyuwook cuddle picture.. 
I didn't even know about it until y'all started to mention it
So thank you all for that!