3. Because your stupid smirk

Reasons
3. Because your stupid smirk     August 17, 2014
Really Kyuhyun 
why does it seem that most of the the time, 
you have that stupid smirk on your face!
it's handsome and y! 
but still WHY! 
Update me on that when you read this reason
okay?  

xxx Ryeowookie!


Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch with his signature smirk plastered on his face. "So.. what did you do this time?" Sungmin asked as he walked in to the living room seeing his roommate with an too familiar look on his face. 

"Hmm... played a prank on Umma and Appa" Sungmin shook his head. "One day Kyu, you're going to regret it all" "We'll see whe.." he couldn't finish his sentence as a loud scream filled the dorm. Sungmin questionably looked at Kyuhyun simply explained he also played a prank or two on the crazy cat man living above them as well. The elder shook his head and started to count. 

"1"
"2"
"3"

"CHO KYU HYUN" 
"Good luck" Sungmin said as he gave the younger an encouraging pat on the back, before retreating to their shared bedroom, closing the door just before  Heechul came storming at Kyuhyun. 

"WHY!" Heechul yelled at the maknae as he held up a bright blue Heebum. "What did I ever do to you.. No wait! what did Heebum ever do to you to be punished like this!" shaking his cat in front of Kyuhyun as if it would magically turn his cat normal again. 

"Relax hyung" "My cat is blue! I ain't gonna relax before you fix this!" the youngest shook is head before grabbing a small bottle with something that seemed to be similar to the color Heebum currently was from under a pillow. "Here the instructions, it's just Pet dye hyung" he handed the bottle to Heechul before walking into his shared room with Sungmin. 

Just before he closed the door he could hear Heechul mumble a series of insults towards him, mixed with an occasionally "it's okay bummie" and "you're still pretty". 

Mission accomplished 

 



present time
"Hey Ryeong?" Ryeowok looked up from his book "What KyuKyu?" not noting that Kyuhyun was holding his reasons notebook. "Do you still want to know why I have that stupid smirk on my face all the time?" Ryeowook nodded, "yes, ofcourse" he sat up and patted the space next to him on the bed, Kyu shut off his laptop and took place next to his lover. "Well, it's mostly because I know I'm about to mess with someones days, or planning something, or just enjoying a thought or two." he said with a smirk. 

"Then why are you smirking now!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "Because I'm about to do this" the younger said before closing the gap between them, sealing Ryeowooks lips with a kiss. After the kiss he whispered softly in the other's ear "I also smirk when I have naughty thoughts about you!" making the smaller blush.


and that's how Ryeowook finally got an answer to his question. 

 


Double update!
Reason number 3! 
another shortie! 
Feel free to resquest member apperances! 
Otherwise I fear for quite alot Kyuwook + Sungmin chapters