The notebook

Reasons

“Happy Anniversary honey!” Kyu said as he took Ryeowook into his arms, the smaller had just returned home from Sukira, he had an early and packed schedule, he hadn't seen his boyfriend all day, which was rare since they lived under the same roof. “Happy Anniversary to you too KyuKyu” Ryeowook said as he gave Kyuhyun a gentle kiss.

The two ate happily together and just like Sungmin had told Ryeowook before none of the members were to be found on the 11th floor. Ryeowook had, with the help of the elder, cooked a lovely dinner the night before so all he needed to do was reheat it. They talked about work, about their relationship, up's and downs, and the members while they were eating. After they had finished the dessert Kyuhyun pulled the smaller of his chair and lifted him up in his arms, carrying him bridal style into the living room. 

"Here" he handed Ryeowook a small box covered in giraffe wrapping paper and a cute ribbon on top of it. "Thank you Kyu" the smaller said as he started to carefully unwrap the gift, not wanting to damage the paper. "Ohhh KYU! it's beautiful" he exclaimed as he held up a silver necklace with a music note charm. "Look closely baby" he looked confused at his lover but started to examine the charm. ryeong kyukyu it said on the inside. Ryeowook looked at the other with tears in his eyes, mouthing a "thank you" while he got up to get his present for Kyuhyun. 

It wasn't only the notebook he had for Kyuhyun he also bought a necklace for his lover and a bottle of Kyu's favorite wine. As expected Kyuhyun loved the wine and the necklace, but he was a bit stunned with the notebook. "Wook... did you really write 365 reasons in this" the smaller nodded shyly, he wasn't sure if Kyu liked it or not, the reaction he got was nothing like he thought. "Do.. like.. I.. I mean do you like it?" " I do baby, you found 365 reasons!!" Kyu said as he hugged his boyfriend tightly "I'll read one very night" he said, causing the other to laugh. "What's so funny about that" "Nothing... just that it will take you a year then. "touche"

 



so this is the point where Ryeowook gave the book to Kyuhyun. 
And now is my question do you want to get a new reason everyday...
which means this thing will get a chapter (probably) EVERY day (if you all choose that I'm gonna do try that)
basically short stories of the reasons
OR 
do want several reasons in one chapter with some interactions with the other members ect. 


btw SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! 
I have 180 reasons at this point .. still need a bunch to go!