1. Because you are my boyfriend!

Reasons
1. Because you are my boyfriend!     August 15, 2014
I start this of with probably the most idiotic reason of all
But I like you because you are my boyfriend as of today!
I can't believe it really 
you asked me
YOU 
ASKED 
ME
You felt the same

xxx Ryeowookie!

 

"Hyung! Kyuhyun won't give me back my spatula" a hysteric Ryeowook called from the kitchen, seeking help for whoever was home. 
A groggy Sungmin appeared from his bedroom, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he walked into the kitchen.
"Why are you so noise, I'm trying to sleep Wook" turning to the smallest. 
"Kyuhyun stole my spatula!" Ryewook said as he crossed his arms, staring angry at their maknae. 
"Kyu...?" "What, I just was teasing Wook a bit, can't I play every once in a while." 

Sungmin let out an annoyed sigh before turning serious. "Kyuhyun, I don't mind little jokes and teasing, we all do that once in a while here. But you know how our Wookie is when it comes to 'his' kitchen, and you KNEW I was sleeping!" 
"Sorry hyung, we'll be silent from now on, I just.. I... li... Never mind" the youngest said as he handed the spatula to Ryeowook, and left for the living room. 

"Thanks Minnie" "No problem Wook, but keep it down next time okay?" "Yes hyung!" "And go talk to Kyuhyunnie, it seems like he needs to get something of his chest, maybe you can figure out what it is" Sungmin said as he went back to his bedroom, Ryeowook nodded and the elder closed the door behind him. 

"Kyu... what's wrong?" "Nothing why do you ask" Ryeowok plopped down next to the other, "Well in the kitchen, it seemed like you wanted to say something" Kyu sighed and went with his hand through his hair. "Wook... you're kinda the last person with who I want to talk about it okay, so let it go" Kyuhyun pretended he didn't see the hurt look on his Ryeowook's face, but he did see tears starting to form in the other's eyes. "No! you're my best friend! tell me, Don't you trust me?" "I do trust you wook, but this is.. it's strange.. I don't know how or what to tell you, cause I'm scared you might freak out, hate me, think I'm not worthy of anything."

"Kyu you're my best friend" Kyuhyun didn't know when but when he looked up he saw Ryeowook facing him, holding his hands tightly in his own. "I wouldn't think that about you Kyu... I wouldn't think that about anyone, but especially not about you!  Tell me please!" Something inside Kyuhyun snapped he didn't know what it was but it unleashed an confession, one he wouldn't want to make to anyone, especially not Ryeowook.

"I like you okay! not as just a friend, more, way more, Wook I think I might be in love with you! 

As soon as those words had been spoken, he got up and made a dash for his bedroom, his shared bedroom, with one who had hoped he could return to bed peacefully without being disturbed for a second time. Slamming the door closed behind him, being attacked with pillows several seconds later. 

Ryeowook just sat there on the couch, trying to comprehend what his best friend just told him, a door slammed and he heard Sungmin in a distance yell something about trying to sleep in the other dorm before the front door slammed shut.

And then it hit him.

he likes me... he think he might be in LOVE

"Kyu! wait!" He got up and stormed inside Kyu's room, nearly bumping into the other, who caught him just in time. "Wook....?" "Kyu... what you feel." "Let's not talk about it Wook, please" Kyu let out a sigh as he sat down on his bed. "But Kyu" "No Wook" "but.. I feel the same way" Ryeowook admitted as he sat down next to the other. 

"I often wonder if I like you just as a best friend or more, I mean I don't get this tingly feeling in my tummy when I'm around Sungmin, or when he hugs me, but when you hug me or worry about me, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and I always wondered what it would be like.. if ... we were a couple" the smaller admitted shyly. 

"hmm, if you think like that" Kyuhyun grabbed the other's hand and looked straight into the dark brown orbs in front of him "Kim Ryeowook, will you be my boyfriend... it's worth a shot, don't you think" he said with a smile..
"Yes Kyu!" 


and that night Ryeowook wrote the first reason of why he liked Cho Kyuhyun.


I'm not sure if I'll continue in this format
Depends on how much you guys like this
You've been warned, a year has 365 days 

I'll try to update a few times per week.
This probably will chance when I start school again

Also reasons are always welcome!