2. Because you are my best friend

Reasons
2. Because you are my best friend!     August 16, 2014
but don't tell Minnie hyung..
he's my best friend.. 
but for Eunhae's sake :p
I love you both a lot 
but you just a little bit more hihi :)
Love you

xxx Ryeowookie!


None of the other members knew,
They didn't wanted to tell them. 
Yet. 

Ryeowook laid his head on Kyuhyun's chest, even though they didn't want their members to know about their relationship yet. they just didn't want to be away from each other. 
The smaller traced little doodles on the other's chest, who was slowly dozing away. Not really paying attention to their surroundings they hadn't noticed that Eunhyuk and Donghae had entered the dorm and stared at them weirdly. 

"What are you two doing?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, making the once on the couch jump up in shock.
"Hyung!" Ryeowook said, looking at Kyuhyun for help who had the similar 'help me' expression on his face. "Well" the older said crossing his arms, waiting for an explanation. 

"I can cuddle with my best friend, do I need a reason for that" Ryeowook suddenly said. Making all three of them look at him as if he had made a deal with the devil. (well technically since he is dating Kyu he has) "But I thought Sungmin was your best friend" Donghae said. "You know like me and Eunhyuk, you and Sungmin are practically inseparable.. but then again, you and Kyu are also inseparable" He continued. 

Kyuhyun just nodded at Donghae's reasoning, scared that he might blew his boyfriends little lie. he was in a way wondering why his boyfriend would even lie to Donghae cover their butts, but then he remembered that Ryeowook was a little worse version of him self, and the only ones he wouldn't lie to Leeteuk and Heechul. 

"But why did you two jump up as if you have something to hide" Eunhyuk reasoned, not really believing the whole story. As Ryeowook's brain tried to wreck up an answer Kyuhyun was quick enough to mask it. "Well I was almost asleep and Wook was absentmindedly tracing figures on my chest. Do you really think we noticed you coming in." Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders, "And you were quite loud hyung" making Donghae laugh as the other tried to reason he hadn't been too loud. 

With Eunhae discussing back and forth over if Eunhyuk was too loud or not, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had sneaked into Ryeowook's room. "That's was close" "Tell me about it" Ryeowook said "but Kyu... don't tell Min what I said, he really is my best friend. he hates the thought of not being my best friend, even it's just to get those two" he pointed to the door " out of our business"

Kyuhyun nodded "Don't worry I won't"


And that is how Kyuhyun became Ryeowook's 'best' friend. 
 


Second reason is up! 
and with some luck there might be a double update tonight! 
It's a shorter chapter, every chapter is short of a short story.
and some will be freakishly long and some super short