listen.

Nom De Plume.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We have heard a couple of times..." Jongin  tries not to roll his eyes. He doesn't know how many times he's heard the beginning of a question with that same old sentence.

 

"...that you listened to music while you write." He nodded, having already foreshadowed the question.

"What do you usually listen to?" Dustin O'halloran.

"What do I usually listen to?" Jongin says out loud, as if pondering on it.

His answer a couple of months ago would have actually been rather satisfying, for him and the audience. But, as he thinks about the past months and the roller coaster ride that they had been, he couldn't help but let out a short laugh. Jongin thought of the amount of times he had spent at Kyungsoo's apartment; he would listen to his calming breaths as they cuddle. Or the way he would hear him pour coffee as he reread for the nth time a sentence that he had freshly written.

"This is cereal" Jongin had stated, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo answered with a mouthful of said food.

"You did not make this, you bought it." Jongin said, accusingly, the latter shrugged his shoulder as if saying "so?" The younger laughed.

"Is this the closest I will see of your culinary skills?" He wondered, taking his first spoonful. He probably didn't even buy this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter