002

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae wasn't ready to feel intense emotions for anyone. He was afraid of how he would turn out in such situations. He tried avoiding the words on his arms, erase it from his mind and heart, even the thought of having a soulmate, but how could he? It was a permanent thing. Then he met Sandara and all fear he felt was set aside.

 

– Donghae's Office –

 

He was sitting on his black office chair, twirling around as if he was still a child when someone knocked on his door. However, Donghae was in his own world with earphones on, so he did not hear it. Dara and Yerin entered his office with bewildered looks plastered on their faces. Donghae began to sing aloud Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars. Yerin was about to snatch Donghae's earphones off his ears but Dara was too fascinated with what was going on that she prevented Yerin from doing so.

 

“Let's not interrupt his mini concert,” she whispered to Yerin.

 

Suddenly, Donghae stood up and started to dance while still singing with full of energy. It took him a good three minutes before opening his eyes to see the two ladies watching him.

 

“How old are you again?” asked Dara with a raised brow.

 

Yerin finally let out her laugh.

 

“I didn't know you could dance so well,” said Yerin

 

“That was nothing. You should see him when he's completely drunk. A dancing machine, I tell you,” giggled Dara

 

“Hey! You weren't suppose to tell anybody that,” pouted Donghae

 


“You, my dear partner, are five years old. Five years old,” Dara shook her head.

 

Donghae's heart felt like it skipped. He knows Dara and him are indeed partners, business partners, but something else came to his mind. He was sure now that he wanted to be Dara's partner in life. A single look from her makes his heart do somersaults. When he hears her laughter, his stomach feels like it's all tied up. When she crinkles her nose, he gets the urge to just kiss her there, but he can't. The moment he saw Jiyong's eyes on Dara, he knew. He knew Jiyong's eyes were not the only ones set on Dara but his heart as well.

 

“So you two drink together?” Yerin reacted late

 

“Yes,” Dara answered

 

“Just you two?” Yerin emphasized

 

“Is something wrong with that?” Donghae was glaring at Yerin.

 

Yerin knew about Donghae's feelings but was oblivious to Jiyong's.

 

“Why are you making a big fuss, Yerin? You and Jiyong do that too,” Dara looked at Yerin

 

“Is that so?” there was a hint of mischief in Donghae's voice.

 

Yerin's mouth became crooked. She was going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter