Reset...

Chess and Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Strong scene of violence.

- Doctor, no improvement? - I asked the man who was now in the room, he looked at me with a confident expression, as if trying to convey to me that feeling, but could not.

It was almost a crime he tries to remain calm while his eyes were vacant.

Vacant for so seeing deaths and pain.

- Do not worry, we believe it is having improvements. A nurse reported that he opened his eyes once. - Said the doctor, a smile forming on his face calm.

I felt a twinge of hope in those words. I did not want, did not want to cling to the hope that he would come back, that we could be happy. I really do not want to suffer and blame me even more later.

Everything seemed to scream: Your fault. It's all YOUR fault.

Although I could not even imagine why.

Maybe ... he has returned drugs as I pulled away. Maybe if I had talked to him right if I had ...

Cho.

Let's stop drama.

You can not afford to be so now. You have to keep steady.

- GET OUT OF MY WAY!

I turned to the direction of the voice, who would be crazy screaming in a hospital? Probably someone who had just lost a loved one and now came into despair. Accidents, murders, suicides ... There are so many ways to lose someone. Humans are so weak. Gets to be ridiculous.

So the games are better.

Whatever the problem, simply restart, and we will have a whole new life, clean.

- I NEED SEE IT ... - The bedroom door was being opened, and I turned in time to see Leeteuk scare face to see me there.

Yes, Leeteuk.

Although his face was older concern and his face in complete amazement and tears, I could recognize. He was the older brother Wook. I remember as Wook adores.

Now it makes sense. Ryeowook was the one who was leaving, and his older brother was desperately trying, perhaps for the last time to see him.

- Park. - I bowed gently about him, seeing his eyes full of tears looked at me with a mixture of sadness and anger.

- It's your fault. - His voice was startlingly firm, which was a straight shot into my consciousness.

- Do not say that. - I asked, though it had sounded almost with a begging.

- I say yes! And I say more Kyuhyun. - He looked really angry. - Ryeowook had changed, he had dropped this crap, he was happy with you, he was happy because he loved you. And then you ... go away? ALTHOUGH, without a phone, a sign of where I was going, nothing! You ... at least your children you tried ...? Wookie so wanted to protect them from their father ... so much ..- His voice seemed intoxicated by tears.

What the hell? ... I have no children.

- You ... what? Who? Me...

- YOUR CHILDREN! CHILDREN YOU HAD WITH RYEOWOOK. Aishi! Do not even know them! His father did not say anything! That worm, he did so many things ... I do not believe you do not know NOTHING, NOTHING KYUHYUN. - He seemed desperate, and now more tears left his eyes.

My dad?

My father first thought of the good of his name. He does not care about me or Ahra, my sister. He wants fame, money. He wants us to follow the path he chooses.

He would not accept spots. Even if it meant the sadness of anyone else, the life of anyone else.

That was the reason.

That's why I left.

There was a proposal: "I'll shoot this place, put you in a good college abroad. You will, without a word, finish their studies and go back. When you return, do what you want. If you do not Kyuhyun, one will suffer the consequences, I take everything you have. "

I know every rotten that man, I know all the illegal things he practiced, I could have terminated, could have done fail. Could end it all, I had proof.

But I could not do that. I could not. He was my father. I was afraid.

But now all I feel is anger. I'm begging you not to accept the words of Leeteuk, but the sleeping face of Ryeowook next to me do not let it happen.

It was true. My father would be able to do this.

He would not let me free, I was silly to believe in his words, it only would take away everything that would make me want to leave it. He would take me Wook, take away my children that I did not even know I had, it would take me happiness, make me hate everything I love and remain the Kyuhyun that fears him and depend on him, "his only family."

Leeteuk was right. He was a worm. A worm will infect and destroy everything in your way, no matter the consequences.

A worm that needs to die. Be fought.

- Kyuhyun! Dammit, say something.

- My children...? - I said the first thing I could pronounce every part of my body was burning with anger. - I ... I will find my children. Stay here. I will find them. I will.

My voice was firm and the eyes of Leeteuk brightened for a moment, as if he believed in me, I would change that situation.

I also believed. We're both idiots so, but I could not give up.

Now I was getting in my car and raced at full speed in the direction he had already decorated.

His office. From my father.

I probably did not take long to get there. I did not tell exactly how long it was, however I knew I had not spent more than 10 minutes.

Also I do not know how many steps given until he was face to face with his secretary, and I could not understand what I yelled at her to leave her so scared. But I did not care. This time I was the character, the one manipulated by a player.

Anger.

I opened the door with all the strength I had. My father was talking with two men looked at me blankly.

- Kyu... ?

- Shut up. - I said in a controlled voice, but the anger was present as tightly in every word that I was served. - Gentlemen. You could wait a little outside while I have a conversation with my father?

I thought they would question. But not. They got up and passed me, sending a message of support to my father, as if they understood the situation. But they did not understand. It was my father who needed support.

- What the hell you think you're doing Kyuhyun? You can not enter the room the other way! You had improved their ways before getting back to that junkie ..

- Shut up.

- What? I should send him to shut up.

I advanced against him. My wrist hurt and saw that his face was red, his eyes were wide, as if he did not believe what happened.

- You should? - My tone was comical. -. It should not. You should shut your mouth and clean with alcohol before returning to talk about it. Your trash. Did you think I would not find Daddy? FOUND THAT EVEN I WOULD NOT FIND?

I raised my wrist and hit him again, he staggered and fell backwards on the ground.

But I did not care.

- What this ...?

Cynical. Damn you. Garbage.

- WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? - I laughed - I'M TALKING OF MY CHILDREN, MY SON OF YOU DREW THE WOOK! WHY FATHER? WHAT YOU HAVE AGAINST IT? WHAT HE DID YOU, ING? TELL ME WHAT WAS. - Took a deep breath, trying to control my breathing, his eyes still seemed surprised. - I trusted you ... even knowing everything, even though I already knew that you are a waste, I trusted. Even after you, me interning, I trusted you. I tried to be your perfect son. I only ask one thing in return. ONE THING. I just asked to be able to return to the person I love. - I laughed. - It was so hard? Just that in all that time ...

He did not answer for a long minute, and I had wanted to punch him again.

- He gave me a lot of damage in the past. - Explained the man. - And I was afraid of what could do with my grandchildren. Kyuhyun! He is a drug addict.

I closed my eyes holding back tears.

- His grandchildren ... Are you took the "grandchildren" by his kindness, to care for them in a better way Dad, was it? WHAT A GREAT MAN THE LORD IS, I NOT KNOW HOW MIGHT DOUBT THAT SO BECAUSE OF PUTERIROS, CHILDREN AND DRUGS TO SELL. FACE! THAT SON I AM. IS NOT IT? - Comical.

It was comical.

- Kyuhyun! You know how much I hate it when using sarcasm to me. - He sighed, trying to get up, but I pushed him back to the floor with a kick.

- What are you going to do? I interning? - I smiled and he got scared.

I was out of control again. And he did not know how to act.

- Kyuh ...

- I'll tell you something. Dad. It's good my kids are here in 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES OR A SECOND MORE. Or I'll get my phone. - I removed the pocket phone, dialing the number of the police and showing him. - And I will call that number. I can die in that jail. But you go along. Not a good proposal?

- YOU ARE CRAZY? OUR COMPANY WILL BANKRUPT KYUHYUN.

- Do you think I care?

He looked desperate, got up and walked to the phone on his desk.

- One more thing Dad. If you decide to hospitalize me again ... already left all information and data necessary to a person ... just one of my sign and he will send it to the police.

He turned to face me and gulped, but his eyes were cold, as if calculating how would kill me before I could call the police.

But he got no results. He returned to look ahead and reset this num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter